Thread: SMS Lag Fix!
View Single Post
Old 06-29-2009, 01:40 PM
MadlyAlive
The GrooGrux King

MadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to MadlyAlive
Re: SMS Lag Fix!

I backed up my file to SD card.
I edited the file as noted in the OP.
Soft Reset.
Messaging would open, but when I tapped a conversation or started a new one, it would just show me the messaging app with the OK button and the title bar at the top of the screen (but I could not see the top fields and the message area in the bottom).

I reverted back to my backup from SD and soft reset (which didn't work) so I deleted the file and soft reset and I'm back to normal.

Did anyone else have this issue?

EDIT: I did try the files that were uploaded here, but they yielded the same results as when I edited the file myself.

Running MightRom4 Final (6.20.09).