View Single Post
Old 06-28-2009, 10:34 PM
jimmiekain
Almost a VIP

jimmiekain is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjimmiekain is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjimmiekain is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjimmiekain is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjimmiekain is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to jimmiekain Send a message via MSN to jimmiekain Send a message via Yahoo to jimmiekain
Re: Sprint HTC TouchPro2 possibly delayed by software bug

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirstein View Post
OK, here's my take on the big flash controversy. The "flash" on the original TP (and every other phone I've used) is useless as a flash. Maybe if you are standing a foot away from the subject in just the right lighting the flash helps, but really it's not much use. The only thing I've ever used it for is as a flashlight. Of course the thing uses gobs of power when you use it as a flashlight. Now, what's the biggest complaint about the TP? The battery. So, why not remove the feature that really doesn't work anyway and uses lots of battery power. Seems like a good idea to me.

there is no controversy lol we were just talking about how we felt about the whole no flash thing and the batt life on my old tp was no big issue. If its no big deal to you thats koo.