View Single Post
Old 06-28-2009, 10:17 PM
dwizzy130
iPhone Killer

dwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: I Need Some help Please, I'm confused.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkChild4000 View Post
Ok im new here so hello world.
Here is my issue I have a touch pro that has been flashed to metro. I came here and found out how to get the internet working, as well as mms. Ok here is the dilemma. Yesterday the internet stopped working, but i'm still able to send mms. I'm confused because in the thread I read it said you couldnt have mms w/o working internet. Can some one help get my internet back.
I'm not sure if this will work but try installing this cab.

dwizzy130

Last edited by dwizzy130; 06-28-2009 at 11:15 PM.