View Single Post
Old 06-28-2009, 09:44 PM
ruskiyab
Very Important Person

ruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ ROM ] [ KITCHEN ] JUICY 8 - Build 090627 (21820.5.0.40) [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by nswenson View Post
Liking this ROM. Has all the latest components and is smooth. Coreplayer shows good video performance compared to other roms. A couple of weird things about the ROM

- First ROM i've encountered that's not compatible with s2u2. Tried both 1.62 and 2.02, but in each case the slider is missing. Very strange.

- Youtube is still a bit jerky compared to other ROMS. Appears to be something with the data connections. I noticed that once the video is completely downloaded video playbeck becomes very smooth. Only during data transfer is the video playback jerky.

- Gmail does not register properly, registering with pop3 rather than IMAP4. Need to manually set it up for IMAP4 or you won't see any email in the inbox.

Thank for a good rom overall.

Nathan
Try reinstalling S2U2, it works just fine for me the only thing with 2.02 and the tachi dialer, you need to enable blank screen on talk in order for the program to not turn itself off after getting off the phone.

The gmail issue, ive yet to see any rom including the stock one that automatically sets up imap settings for email.