View Single Post
Old 06-28-2009, 08:30 PM
kirstein
Halfway to VIP Status

kirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint HTC TouchPro2 possibly delayed by software bug

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmiekain View Post
Dude believe me I agree 100% but I just dont understand why they do stuff like that. Would it have killed them to leave the flash in there? It probly costs less than $5 for the supplies so they could easily have added another $25 to the price and I would gradly pay it! I gotta be honest I'm not a big fan of that mute button back there. Its a cool idea in my opinion but I would much rather have the flash than a mute button behind my phone.
OK, here's my take on the big flash controversy. The "flash" on the original TP (and every other phone I've used) is useless as a flash. Maybe if you are standing a foot away from the subject in just the right lighting the flash helps, but really it's not much use. The only thing I've ever used it for is as a flashlight. Of course the thing uses gobs of power when you use it as a flashlight. Now, what's the biggest complaint about the TP? The battery. So, why not remove the feature that really doesn't work anyway and uses lots of battery power. Seems like a good idea to me.