Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to qball1616 Send a message via Yahoo to qball1616
Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by joojoobee666 View Post
Not necessarily. They should look like this:
Code:
      <parm name="ThemeColors"
       value="AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABAAAAABAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABAAAABAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAQAAAA8AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA="
       datatype="binary"/>
      <parm name="ThemeValues"
       value="AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP///wAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP///wD///8AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA////AP///wAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALV7PAP///wAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA="
       datatype="binary"/>
I assume you are referring to the one in either "base_dpi_192_resh_480_resv_640" or "base_dpi_96_resh_240_resv_320". Where did you get your SYS base from?
sorry for the delay in the response back, but i took the rest of Saturday off and spent it with my wife. I downloaded Da_G's kitchen and then i believe i used the QVGA SYS that you posted.