B.SkiLLs
PPCGeeks Regular

B.SkiLLs is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touch Pro Keyboard problem?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mharvey View Post
I did end up taking the phone back to Best Buy and got an exchange. The phone now works just fine. Much happier now. I ran into someone else who was also buying the pro while I was there. Lucky for him they still had at least a few Touch Pros there.
Mine just started doing it today. It is a known problem with thre touch pro 1

thats why touch pro 2 is coming out also to fix all the issues the pro had, even like the speaker volume when on speaker phone etc etc...

So im sending mine back in also tomorrow, or taking it to the shop, probably send it in so i can get a new version onyways. (like phones release /creation date) . I tried everything i know, plus im good with all this stuff and still nothing but...

Plus luclily im getting the palm pre also, plus the touch pro 2 AS SOON as it comes ut. All for free also hehehe .

Good luck with this issue everybody else, my main advise to any one with this problem, dont waste your time and try and fix it, just go turen it in for another. Wether you just bought it, warrinty, insurance. Anyway as its a mainfactiurbull**** defect and they know about it and will replace it. If they try and give you crap lie and say they dont know about it (the tech or support or even sales) agent. Call there bluff.

Fisrt damn google seach of HTC touch pro keyboard brings up tonssss of replies so... Yeah and they never heard of it. Yeah right.