View Single Post
Old 06-27-2009, 09:38 PM
NinjaDuck
VIP Duck

NinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ ROM ] [ KITCHEN ] JUICY 8 - Build 090627 (21820.5.0.40) [UC]

Not that anyone needs another opinion here, but...

Juicy is focused on the new stuff. I tried 7 and it was just a little too early to adopt as TF3D2 was a little too buggy for me at the time. With Juicy 8, the ROM crossed in to a more than acceptable level of functionality vs. bleeding edge.

I have pretty much been a Mighty user up until 8 and DCD back in my Titan days. Mighty is currently spending lots of time fine tuning 6.1. He makes good 6.5 ROMs as well, but does not take as many risks as Juicy. Right now Juicy is on top in my book. Tomorrow it might be Mighty again while Juicy is off pioneering features again. Either way, they both deserve a ton of respect for the work they do.

In the end it all comes down to what works for you and both do a great job.
This post has been thanked 2 times.