View Single Post
Old 06-27-2009, 05:37 PM
btonetbone
Regular 'Geeker

btonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Windows 6.5 21812,21815,21820 and MORE too come.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbjr View Post
I prefer mini....faster and I can accommodate the memory requirements. My Titan just struggle too much with mobile. Yes I am in himem mode, I can run it but I just prefer mini.
+1 on preferring Opera Mini. It's a very handy tool. As far as entering your passwords, I have found a trick that may help you in the future. You can back up/restore your settings from flash to flash quite easily.

The directory \Windows\appdb contains all of your info - cookies, caches, Opera Mini settings and everything else. Simply make a copy of it after you have everything set up and make it part of your post-flash routine to replace it to the original location.

Unfortunately, it may not help you on this go around, but it's handy to have this info for future use.

mattsm is currently working on a fix for this, though, so you'll hopefully see it soon.
This post has been thanked 2 times.