View Single Post
Old 06-27-2009, 02:41 AM
dwizzy130
iPhone Killer

dwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ ROM ] [ KITCHEN ] JUICY 8 - Build 090627 (21820.5.0.40) [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by gspitman View Post
Hey all, I apologize upfront if this has been covered, but I don't have the time to read through 586 pages of bickering and ego stroking to find out... so can someone please tell me if the latest build still calls the Storage Card "Internal Storage" cuz that messed up my UC when I flashed which didn't really let me try out the full Juicy experience.

Thanks!
It has been covered, in the changelog.
It has been changed back to Storage card.

dwizzy130