Thread: SMS Lag Fix!
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2009, 01:27 AM
rawdikrik
Regular 'Geeker

rawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to rawdikrik
Re: SMS Lag Fix!

I am very interested in this development. I have noticed a few different things when in the SMS window.

Not only do we have character count, but on some roms you can actually see the box resize after every letter. The scroll bar will adjust and it seems to "scan" the area texted to see if it has to move down. I think if maybe this could be manipulated in a way to only happen after every 5 or ten characters, we might have faster texting.

I need the character count, as I tweet from sms and i hate to send 2 messages to friends that dont have unlimited texts when I could just send them one.

I am definitely interested in this thread. Maybe we should send an email to No2Chem? He's incredibly good at finding little things like this (eg: keyboard backlighting).

I love: Swype, Pandora, AmonRa Recovery and Touiteur.
I hate: Swype (haha), 4G dropping constantly, screen protectors and losing signal in the DC subways