PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes > WM6.5.x PPC Themes
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-04-2009, 09:38 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Maverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Custom Splash Screen Request.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kadukuchelu View Post
yes can you do that I would appreciate it and thank you verry much
How's this one? Let me know if you want changes done. The actual island picture I used is of Guam...looks like a place I'd like to vacation!

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-04-2009, 10:07 AM
kadukuchelu

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick77 View Post
How's this one? Let me know if you want changes done. The actual island picture I used is of Guam...looks like a place I'd like to vacation!

Bro you rock that is wonderful tahnks. I have another request can you make one that says Hafa Adai that our word for hello.
Old 08-04-2009, 10:19 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Maverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Bro you rock that is wonderful tahnks. I have another request can you make one that says Hafa Adai that our word for hello.
No problem...Do you want it on the same picture as above or a totally new one with the Guam logo?

How do you like this one?

Last edited by Maverick77; 08-04-2009 at 10:33 AM.
Old 08-04-2009, 12:43 PM
kadukuchelu

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
No problem...Do you want it on the same picture as above or a totally new one with the Guam logo?

How do you like this one?

Again outstanding work I thank you for this very much.
Old 08-04-2009, 02:11 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Again outstanding work I thank you for this very much.
Glad I can help.
Old 08-05-2009, 06:48 PM
Livin' Dangerously
Pocket PC: Evo!/TOUCHPRO2/ ALSO TOUCH PRO
Carrier: PPCGEEKS SPRINT JUST HELPS ME CALL PEOPLE.

SBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to SBR_L3GION Send a message via Yahoo to SBR_L3GION

hey im getting ready to make my ROMs public again and I am getting requests for a more professional version so if I could get a splash screen with it saying L3GION ROM in it somewhere and it kinda have a tp2 feel to that would be awesome.

If I have helped you out or you enjoy my work please feel free to donate.

Helpful ROM cooking Info

How To: Registry edit to .cab
Old 08-05-2009, 09:45 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBR_L3GION View Post
hey im getting ready to make my ROMs public again and I am getting requests for a more professional version so if I could get a splash screen with it saying L3GION ROM in it somewhere and it kinda have a tp2 feel to that would be awesome.
I'll get started on it. Thanks for asking!

EDIT: Okay, this is my first go at it. And please feel free to ask for changes if you don't like anything. This is your ROM so you won't hurt my feelings.

Last edited by Maverick77; 08-08-2009 at 10:14 PM.
Old 08-19-2009, 09:44 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Old 08-19-2009, 10:06 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo/HTC Arrive

purian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Mav dude, Wow.. !!!!!!
Old 08-27-2009, 01:19 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Bell

echomatics knows their stuffechomatics knows their stuffechomatics knows their stuffechomatics knows their stuffechomatics knows their stuffechomatics knows their stuffechomatics knows their stuffechomatics knows their stuff

Not sure if you are still building them but I would love a new Spash Screen for my Haze Rom. Let me know if your still building them and Ill try to come up with some concept ideas.

Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes > WM6.5.x PPC Themes