PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-06-2007, 05:51 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

JBabey is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to JBabey Send a message via AIM to JBabey Send a message via MSN to JBabey Send a message via Yahoo to JBabey Send a message via Skype™ to JBabey
TCPMP 072rc1 pre-modded for wm6 CAB

I rebuilt the TCPMP cab to install every known plugin (including the recently updated flash video one for youtube) as well as built in the WMV9 plugins and appropriate codec files (into the /WINDOWS/) folder.

Its pretty beefy at 5 megs but there it is.

Dont forget to change the directdraw setting to buffer, but works perfectly with video and streaming ORB video.

-Enjoy!

http://rapidshare.com/files/60756749...2RC1_J-MOD.cab
Old 10-06-2007, 06:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

riviera is a n00b
Can this be installed on the flash card, or should it be installed on system memory?

Also, there's a post on TCPMP .81 http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=9539 . Does .81 have any advantages over .79?
Old 10-06-2007, 09:12 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Send a message via ICQ to JBabey Send a message via AIM to JBabey Send a message via MSN to JBabey Send a message via Yahoo to JBabey Send a message via Skype™ to JBabey
Quote:
Originally Posted by riviera View Post
Can this be installed on the flash card, or should it be installed on system memory?

Also, there's a post on TCPMP .81 http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=9539 . Does .81 have any advantages over .79?
installing a media player on a storage card is just a bad idea.

.81 has a ton of bugs and is unofficial. This one is more stable, official, and has all of the plugins that initially were exclusive to 81 ported over properly. I would stay away from 81.
Old 10-07-2007, 11:07 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: PPC-6800 Mogul

Mach30SiR is a n00b
Thanks! going to install this later.
Old 10-07-2007, 11:43 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 and loving it
Carrier: Verizon

whatsinaname is just getting started
Sorry, but could you please explain where you change the directdraw setting to buffer? I am just not awake yet

Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBabey View Post

Dont forget to change the directdraw setting to buffer, but works perfectly with video and streaming ORB video.

-Enjoy!

http://rapidshare.com/files/60756749...2RC1_J-MOD.cab
Old 10-07-2007, 04:52 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions
thanks for this putting it in one nice and neat cab with the codecs ect was a great move.
Old 10-07-2007, 04:52 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Oh and does this include the link to the video sites that work with it?
Old 10-07-2007, 08:38 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatsinaname View Post
Sorry, but could you please explain where you change the directdraw setting to buffer? I am just not awake yet

Thanks!
Open the TCPMP, click on "options" scroll up to "video" and click "Raw FrameBuffer"

Remember this only applies to WM6, if you install this on WM5 you dont need to make that change.
Old 10-12-2007, 12:13 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

denttarek is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardenttarek is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardenttarek is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via MSN to denttarek Send a message via Skype™ to denttarek
hello well this bundle is amazing and everything worked as stated, till yesterday i was mainly using it to watch movies on divxtube website (i have a pretty boring jop) anyways it stoped working yesteday,now whenever i click on anymovie it directs me to the link right aways,doesnt pop the play video,save video,linked page message anymore now i tried most of the other websites like youtube and else and they are still infact working ,does anyone have a clue what happened here,thanks
Old 10-12-2007, 04:34 PM
Lurker

Leo-X is a n00b
Can not be installed!!!

Hello!
I cant make it work, i tried to install it on the system memory but all it says is,,,,"Unsuccsesfull install"
Need Help!!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software