PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-01-2009, 05:24 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO 4G Baby!!!
Carrier: SprintPCS

D\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
NetCallerID

Pretty cool app... Works great for those of us avoiding debt collectors...

http://www.freewarepocketpc.net/ppc-...tcallerid.html

NetCallerID is an enhanced Caller ID for pocket pc. It provides you useful information when you receive phone call or short message like:
- The full name of caller;
- Address of caller with a map link;
- The number of FTC and caller complaints (to tell if it’s a spam call);
- Telco name and location (can tell what carrier the call is from);
- Relatives of caller (with age!);
- Criminal History;
Some other features include ability to add the caller to the contacts book, return the call or look at past calls, updates from social networks like Facebook n Twitter. It also has whitepages.com support.

Enjoy
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 10-01-2009, 11:59 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Hero (Backup), Samsung Epic (Current)
Carrier: Sprint

iviyth0s is becoming a PPCGeeks regulariviyth0s is becoming a PPCGeeks regulariviyth0s is becoming a PPCGeeks regulariviyth0s is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to iviyth0s
Re: NetCallerID

yeah I just discovered this lately, it's awesome
Old 10-02-2009, 02:49 PM
Laying low in smoke
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: sprint

hypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Interesting, I'll try it out see how it works!! Thanx

Old 10-02-2009, 03:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

superman426 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to superman426 Send a message via MSN to superman426 Send a message via Yahoo to superman426

it does not work for me, 90% of the people who call me are from Cell Phone and it does not give me any information
Old 10-02-2009, 03:21 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

D\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by superman426 View Post
it does not work for me, 90% of the people who call me are from Cell Phone and it does not give me any information
Cell phones generally do not provide the details that Landlines do...

This will most likely only provide you good details for landlines...
Old 10-02-2009, 07:30 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Hero (Backup), Samsung Epic (Current)

iviyth0s is becoming a PPCGeeks regulariviyth0s is becoming a PPCGeeks regulariviyth0s is becoming a PPCGeeks regulariviyth0s is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to iviyth0s

This is a neat app but it's not very helpful. It gives me a city (even if it's a cellphone, they couldn't be kind enough to tell me what state that city is??)
Old 10-02-2009, 10:37 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 & Diamond

SporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuff

I can't wait for extra features. The data for calls are so so.
Phones: Motorola MicroTAC 650E, Qualcomm/Kyocera QCP 860, Sanyo SCP-4700, Sanyo SCP-4900, Samsung A500, Sanyo MM-7400, Sanyo MM-7500, Samsung APH A900M, LG Fusic, LG Musiq, HTC Apache, Palm Centro, Samsung Rant, HTC Mogul, HTC Diamond, HTC Touch Pro, HTC Touch Pro 2. Samsung Moment, HTC Evo 4G
Old 10-02-2009, 11:37 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

It's an ok app after testing for a couple days... It will definitely be nice to see some updates to this...

- Quicker response time. Maybe even place the call on hold while data is being gathered and then give you the option to reject/decline the call.
- Better data sources. Maybe even allow users to provide input to increase the available data to other users.
- A reverse lookup feature for user input phone number. Currently I only see the ability to lookup those numbers in the call log.

Just to name a few things I'd like to see...

None the less, a decent app to play with...
Old 10-03-2009, 09:20 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia i910
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

Solange82200 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSolange82200 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSolange82200 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Whoa. I just did a search on my home phone, which is in my parents name, and it shows my name and my age, as well as their names and ages. How the F do they get that info?????
Old 10-03-2009, 10:36 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Public information my friend... Big Brother is watching us...
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software