PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-26-2009, 07:00 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: [Update 3/24] G-Trigger v0.2.2 (G-sensor based app launcher, now with speed dials

ill try it, im on a stock tp, what cab do i dl?
Old 03-26-2009, 07:21 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

GoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: [Update 3/24] G-Trigger v0.2.2 (G-sensor based app launcher, now with speed dials

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
ill try it, im on a stock tp, what cab do i dl?
the latest, v0.2.2

sorry I'll delete the others, only left them up there cause the dev didn't update his op, but posted them in later posts.

darren, might have to play with the sensitivity settings a little bit to get it how you like it, but report back in a couple days. Let us know what you think, and your review of its impact on battery life.

PPCGeeks New User Guide

Last edited by GoodGets; 03-26-2009 at 07:36 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-26-2009, 08:31 PM
Back
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: VZW

redd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the community

this is a fun app worked as advertised. i tried it a couple days ago but i tried the first beta version, will try this one. thanx
Old 03-29-2009, 09:54 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

this is real close to being my favorite app. i was leary at first but after 5min. of using this app. im sold. shake the phone and opera launches, simple to use and does whats advertised. great saftey app. for my girl because i set one of the motions to activate h torch flashlite for her safety at night. the setup is simple and ive had not one glitch with this app.i also use it to launch second today and that eliminated launching from a softkey. big +1 for this app.
Old 03-29-2009, 10:34 AM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

have yet to try this out but the more positive feedback i hear the more i wanna give it a go.

Best... Member... Ever...
Old 03-30-2009, 12:57 PM
i like turtles
Pocket PC: Fascinate (Galaxy S)
Carrier: Verizon

chronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIP

I assigned hTorch to both up and down directions since its all I wanted to launch when I vigorously shook my phone up and down. Upon soft reset, the service appeared as if it wasn't working. Shaking my phone didn't launch the app. It wasn't until I opened the config and stopped the service then started it again that the app launched when I shook my phone.

edit: After unchecking one of the motions (leaving top to bottom only now) and soft resetting, the service is working fine.

Last edited by chronster; 03-30-2009 at 12:59 PM.
Old 03-30-2009, 04:03 PM
Back

redd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the community

v0.3.0 is out, just a heads up
Old 03-30-2009, 05:17 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

GoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by redd214 View Post
v0.3.0 is out, just a heads up
Yeah, I saw it earlier, but I've been away from my computer till now. Just updated the op though, can't wait to try it out.
Old 03-30-2009, 05:20 PM
Back

Re: [3/30] G-Trigger v0.3.0 (G-sensor based app launcher, speed dialer/task switcher/

been trying it for last hour or so, still has a ways to go but they def making prgoress
Old 03-31-2009, 01:04 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Re: [3/31] G-Trigger v0.3.1 -G-sensor based app launcher, speed dialer/task switcher/

A couple things were added in 0.3.1, but mainly:
Quote:
Attaching new build G-Trigger v0.3.1 beta as last version was with some major bug which was not allowing to start service.
see the changelog in the op for more

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software