PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-17-2010, 11:37 PM
A_C
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC HD2
Carrier: CSL

A_C is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Nexus One Theme...

Quote:
Originally Posted by popdog54 View Post
Here's a theme based on the Nexus One. Includes the usual stuff, battery, landscape, and password screen. Also included is an animated wallpaper. It's a little choppy due to the 1gb size constraint of S2U2. It's only nine frames but still looks ok. The zip file includes a gfx folder as well as a theme file.

As with all my themes, for best appearance choose Time Format "option 3", then edit the TimeFormat in the registry as follows: h':'mmt - Anything else and the clock may appear off center.
That's interesting & you have inspired me to break that 1gb barrier. Before that could you make a GIF with the full frames but with the bottom green slider background removed?

Either post at here or send to me (info{at}ac-s2.com) is fine. Thanks.
Old 02-18-2010, 03:46 PM
Eat Static
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

popdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIP
Nexus One Theme Bug Fix...

Nexus One Theme Bug Fix...

I added the wrong sliden png to the gfx folder which causes a little glitch. If you use the center slider it causes the text on both sides to compress together under the slider. The attached sliden.png will correct this. The download in the original post has been updated. If you're planning on using the S2U2 theme file then you'll need to download the updated one.
Attached Images
File Type: png sliden.png (2.9 KB, 20 views) Click for barcode!
Old 03-01-2010, 01:06 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

jdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Here's a theme based on the Nexus One. Includes the usual stuff, battery, landscape, and password screen. Also included is an animated wallpaper. It's a little choppy due to the 1gb size constraint of S2U2. It's only nine frames but still looks ok. The zip file includes a gfx folder as well as a theme file.

As with all my themes, for best appearance choose Time Format "option 3", then edit the TimeFormat in the registry as follows: h':'mmt - Anything else and the clock may appear off center.

I would like to know if you can share the Nofication icons for VGA?
Thank you in advance
Old 03-01-2010, 07:53 PM
Eat Static

popdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdm627 View Post
I would like to know if you can share the Nofication icons for VGA?
Thank you in advance
The notification icons will work fine for VGA. The only difference between S2U2 VGA and WVGA themes is the size of the wallpaper. All the other files should be the same for both resolutions.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-02-2010, 06:47 AM
Eat Static

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_C View Post
That's interesting & you have inspired me to break that 1gb barrier. Before that could you make a GIF with the full frames but with the bottom green slider background removed?

Either post at here or send to me (info{at}ac-s2.com) is fine. Thanks.
Sorry it took so long A_C, I had to redo it from scratch. Just to let you know, when I try to use an animated gif larger than 1GB S2U2 runs but with no wallpaper, just a black screen. The slider, clock, etc., do show up though. This also happened when I had my HTC Titan. Maybe a device with a faster processor and/or more RAM can handle larger gif images.

The attached file is 2.5GB, 24 frames.
Attached Files
File Type: zip nexus1_aniwall_forA_C.zip (2.54 MB, 67 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-02-2010, 12:49 PM
A_C
Lurker

Quote:
Sorry it took so long A_C, I had to redo it from scratch. Just to let you know, when I try to use an animated gif larger than 1GB S2U2 runs but with no wallpaper, just a black screen. The slider, clock, etc., do show up though. This also happened when I had my HTC Titan. Maybe a device with a faster processor and/or more RAM can handle larger gif images.

The attached file is 2.5GB, 24 frames.
Thanks. Let me take another approach to give it a try.

P.S. the animation of the vertical lines has a bit overlapped (frames 1~3 seems to be overlapped with 22~24). Other than that, it's a great work!
Old 03-02-2010, 06:56 PM
Eat Static

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_C View Post
Thanks. Let me take another approach to give it a try.

P.S. the animation of the vertical lines has a bit overlapped (frames 1~3 seems to be overlapped with 22~24). Other than that, it's a great work!
I know the frames are a little off since the number of horizontal and vertical squares aren't even. It was 5:30 a.m. and I couldn't see straight so I didn't bother to fix it since it wasn't too bad. Anyway, I did a few frames over and deleted a few others. The version below is only 21 frames. It's still not perfect, but close enough.
Attached Files
File Type: zip nexus1_aniwall_for_A_C_redo.zip (2.22 MB, 113 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-03-2010, 05:46 AM
A_C
Lurker

Quote:
I know the frames are a little off since the number of horizontal and vertical squares aren't even. It was 5:30 a.m. and I couldn't see straight so I didn't bother to fix it since it wasn't too bad. Anyway, I did a few frames over and deleted a few others. The version below is only 21 frames. It's still not perfect, but close enough.
Yes, it's better. Thanks again.
Old 03-10-2010, 02:00 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

dedi2034 is becoming a great contributor
Re: All S2U2 customizations

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoB_55 View Post
OK... This the latest that I made Called BoBBerry... I made this skin for a tribute for DC Stokley... so It will be a VGA One... if someone have the time to convert it for QVGA users it's fine with me.... Just give credits... and I will take a break for skinning..... the summer is coming and I don't wanted to be steady on my computer.... so Enjoy this one..... Like you see I made 2 clockA and 2 clockD and it's another clock in the package.... you will need to rename it... I Know you can...

If you download it... maybe you could push the THANK'S Button..........
I just downloaded s2u2 yesterday, and i'm not completly sure how to install themes in it. I like this one. Can someone please tell me how to get this on my phone? I was going to drop the whole file in s2u2, through active sync, but i am afraid i will mess it up. Thanks in advance.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-10-2010, 02:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

dedi2034 is becoming a great contributor
Re: Ultimate Black...

Quote:
First, you need to be running S2U2, found here...

http://s2u2.ac-s2.com/

Then swap the files in the downloaded gfx folder with the files in the S2U2\gfx folder on your phone.
Maybe this is what i need to do...lol. Just found it after more looking.

But the folders are not named the same. Im not sure what to do.

Last edited by dedi2034; 03-10-2010 at 02:13 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software