PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-13-2010, 08:53 PM
Eat Static
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

popdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Buuf Deuce S2U2 themes - WVGA + VGA ...

Here are four different color Buuf Deuce themes (thanks to Paul Davey for the icons). Themes include landscape, battery, and password screen. As with all my themes, for best appearance choose Time Format "option 3", then edit the TimeFormat in the registry as follows: h':'mmt - Anything else and the clock may appear off center.

I also included a wallpaper pack which has each color with the different characters on it. So there are 16 different wallpapers, both portrait and landscape. There are also blank wallpapers so you can add whatever you want.

And there's also a zip with four VGA wallpapers, portrait and landscape (the ones shown below).

Attached Images
File Type: jpg BDSC.jpg (296.7 KB, 789 views) Click for barcode!
Attached Files
File Type: zip Buuf Deuce S2U2 Themes.zip (3.49 MB, 158 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: zip Buuf Deuce S2U2 WVGA Wallpapers.zip (9.12 MB, 111 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: zip Buuf Deuce S2U2 VGA Wallpapers.zip (1.59 MB, 43 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 01-13-2010, 10:12 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: GS3/stock&unrooted

skeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: All S2U2 customizations

popdog, u make this s2u2 stuff look easy...much respect

Last edited by skeegcpp; 01-15-2010 at 05:27 PM.
Old 01-14-2010, 06:21 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: t8282
Carrier: Tmobile

realricochet is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by popdog54 View Post
The problem with a Stormtrooper is the white color. It kills the date and any appointments you have on the screen. But I'll try to whip something up for you by tomorrow.
I get the point,too bad..
Thanx for trying too make some beauty from your hands anyways!!
Punisher logo theme would also be great tho

Regards Rico.
Old 01-14-2010, 09:44 PM
Eat Static
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

popdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIP

Ok, here's a Stormtrooper theme, WVGA only. It's basically the Darth Vader theme with a different slider and wallpapers. It will be hard to read appointments on the portrait screen, but I like the way it looks.

Besides the graphics I also included a theme file in the zip. Since S2U2 now has this feature I figure I should use it. There's really no need to copy the graphic files to your device anymore. Just copy the theme file to your device or storage card.

Then run S2U2 Settings, select Theme, then Load Theme. By default it searches the S2U2 folder. But if you hit the arrow on the bottom of the screen you can load the theme from anywhere on your device or SD.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg stcap1.jpg (174.3 KB, 661 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg stcap2.jpg (166.2 KB, 654 views) Click for barcode!
Attached Files
File Type: zip stormtrooperS2U2Theme.zip (2.12 MB, 71 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-15-2010, 11:42 AM
Volunteer Newsie
Pocket PC: NS4G
Carrier: Sprint - SERO Premium

beathookup is keeping up the good workbeathookup is keeping up the good work

So I d/l'ed the Captain Morgan theme and transferred it to my phone throught my device/program files/s2u2/gfx and it shows the Captain.zip file there. I cannot get it to use this theme when my screen goes blank? What am I doing wrong? Someone please help it will be grealty appericated!!!!
Old 01-15-2010, 02:21 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Droid Incredible
Carrier: Alltel (Verizon)

lightninjay knows their stufflightninjay knows their stufflightninjay knows their stufflightninjay knows their stufflightninjay knows their stufflightninjay knows their stufflightninjay knows their stuff

What you need to do is unzip the .zip file on your computer and extract all the files within the zip to your device/program files/s2u2/gfx folder and confirm replacement of the files.

The .zip is NOT a .theme file and is not meant to be used as one. I created that Captain Morgan theme well before A_C decided to implement the .theme file into S2U2.

Then the theme should work for you. Don't forget to thank the post if you like the theme.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beathookup View Post
So I d/l'ed the Captain Morgan theme and transferred it to my phone throught my device/program files/s2u2/gfx and it shows the Captain.zip file there. I cannot get it to use this theme when my screen goes blank? What am I doing wrong? Someone please help it will be grealty appericated!!!!

Last edited by lightninjay; 01-15-2010 at 02:24 PM.
Old 01-15-2010, 02:48 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

jason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

can you make a Capt. Morgan theme for WVGA?

Old 01-15-2010, 03:08 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Droid Incredible
Carrier: Alltel (Verizon)

lightninjay knows their stufflightninjay knows their stufflightninjay knows their stufflightninjay knows their stufflightninjay knows their stufflightninjay knows their stufflightninjay knows their stuff

Yeah, I'll post up wallpapers, that's all that really needs to be changed, and the battery. Download and use the VGA .zip and then use the WVGA wallpapers I post.

EDIT: WVGA .ZIP file is attached and also attached to my original post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason25 View Post
can you make a Capt. Morgan theme for WVGA?
Attached Files
File Type: zip Captain Morgan WVGA.zip (884.6 KB, 24 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by lightninjay; 01-15-2010 at 03:29 PM.
Old 01-16-2010, 01:01 AM
Volunteer Newsie
Pocket PC: NS4G
Carrier: Sprint - SERO Premium

beathookup is keeping up the good workbeathookup is keeping up the good work

Props along with more Props to Goddbody for giving me a simple step by step to installing a full theme for S2U2!!!!! Look forward to more from him!!!!!!!
Old 01-16-2010, 03:16 AM
Super Saiyan 3
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

freeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to freeza Send a message via MSN to freeza Send a message via Yahoo to freeza Send a message via Skype™ to freeza
Re: Buuf Deuce S2U2 themes - WVGA + VGA ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by popdog54 View Post
Here are four different color Buuf Deuce themes (thanks to Paul Davey for the icons). Themes include landscape, battery, and password screen. As with all my themes, for best appearance choose Time Format "option 3", then edit the TimeFormat in the registry as follows: h':'mmt - Anything else and the clock may appear off center.

I also included a wallpaper pack which has each color with the different characters on it. So there are 16 different wallpapers, both portrait and landscape. There are also blank wallpapers so you can add whatever you want.

And there's also a zip with four VGA wallpapers, portrait and landscape (the ones shown below).

Amazing.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software