PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-18-2008, 06:28 PM
Flat-Out-Addicted
Pocket PC: Nexus S 4G
Carrier: Sprint

syanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Task Manager Idea!

ok, so i was thinkin about the xperia x1 interface...

FOR ALL YOU DEVELOPERS OUT THERE:

Is it possible to make the task manager for the touch or similar phone look like this? Like creating a program which utilizes a SCREENCAPTURE app?

I mean, it doesn't need to be FULL screen, but when you hit the task manager in the top right corner, a large drop down menu with lil pics of your open apps to appear.... is this POSSIBLE?

If so, i know it'll use a bit of ram, but i have room to spare like 5-10mb on my touch for something like this...

What do you guys think?
Old 06-18-2008, 06:43 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

peepeesea is keeping up the good workpeepeesea is keeping up the good work
Re: Task Manager Idea!

anything is possible but i think an app of this sort would not work due to the memory constraints of our devices (plus WM's fat a$$)

cool idea though!
Old 06-18-2008, 06:50 PM
Flat-Out-Addicted
Threadstarter

syanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by peepeesea View Post
anything is possible but i think an app of this sort would not work due to the memory constraints of our devices (plus WM's fat a$$)

cool idea though!
ok, but my touch has like 70mb of free ram... how much do you think this would take?
Old 06-18-2008, 07:14 PM
Flat-Out-Addicted
Threadstarter

ok someone at xda hit me up with this.. same concept.. gunna try it later...
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=367399

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software