PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Do you use Picture Mail?
Yes...everyday! 18 66.67%
No...should I? 4 14.81%
I can SEND pics on MY phone? 5 18.52%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-24-2009, 11:27 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

mrrogers1 is keeping up the good workmrrogers1 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: sMMS Picture Mail Composer

Quote:
Originally Posted by PITUSO View Post
Hi, I Donated Can Use This For My Htc Touch .its And Open Phone And Om On The Att Net Work And I Want To Update So I Can Get Picture Mail Thank You.
Sorry man, this is for Sprint phones ONLY.

I'd like to report that the TP/Diamond settings combined with Intercept work perfectly with Mightys 4R3BORN Rom on my TP. I haven't tested with Mighty5 yet but I am VERY IMPRESSED, yet again (Like I was when we first started this sMMS journey with the PPC6800's).

THANK YOU SomesMMS Guy!
Old 05-28-2009, 01:22 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Ozone,Diam,Imagio,TPro2,Opt-S,EVO,3VO,E4GT
Carrier: Boost (CDMA)

m4f1050 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularm4f1050 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularm4f1050 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularm4f1050 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularm4f1050 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Which is the latest updated files? The ones posted on first post?

Thanks!
Old 05-28-2009, 07:48 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond & HTC Touch
Threadstarter

SomeGuyMMS is a trusted member of the communitySomeGuyMMS is a trusted member of the communitySomeGuyMMS is a trusted member of the communitySomeGuyMMS is a trusted member of the communitySomeGuyMMS is a trusted member of the communitySomeGuyMMS is a trusted member of the communitySomeGuyMMS is a trusted member of the communitySomeGuyMMS is a trusted member of the communitySomeGuyMMS is a trusted member of the communitySomeGuyMMS is a trusted member of the communitySomeGuyMMS is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4f1050 View Post
Which is the latest updated files? The ones posted on first post?

Thanks!
Yes that is the latest "basic" version. There is a newer version for Donors, that only include donor enhancements.

--------------------------------------
sMMS Picture Mail v0.8.3.14000 - Sprint
Old 05-29-2009, 10:54 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

peacock93 is keeping up the good workpeacock93 is keeping up the good work

SomeGuy,

I have donated but have lost the website address to the Donors Forum. Will you please PM it to me?

Thank you,

pea****93
Old 05-29-2009, 10:24 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint SERO-P

draghn is keeping up the good workdraghn is keeping up the good work

I had to perform a hard reset of my device, and the program doesn't recognize me as a donor...is there a way to fix this?

I'm going to donate again, but I'd like to know this anyway.

Thanks!
Old 05-29-2009, 10:45 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint SERO-P

draghn is keeping up the good workdraghn is keeping up the good work

Nevermind, I got it. User error... the program activated just fine once I did what I was supposed to do...

Thanks again!
Old 06-01-2009, 08:19 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: sprint

itouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

does the latest donators version now work on the touchpro correctly?
Old 06-01-2009, 08:26 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: OnePlus 8 5G
Carrier: T-Mobile

demonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by guitardoc64 View Post
The fix is still in work for Diamond/TP. According to SomeGuyMMS it's still buggy and he's still got more work to do to get it working right. It should be soon(crosses fingers).
Quote:
Originally Posted by itouch24 View Post
Not just yet, but he's working on it.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-01-2009, 08:57 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: OnePlus 8 5G
Carrier: T-Mobile

demonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

SomeGuy, I cannot thank you enough for this amazing piece of software. My ex was laid up in the hospital last month and could not make it to our daughter's graduation last month. I was able to send literaly dozens of pictures from my phone of every ceremony, activity to her bedside. No lockups, no resets, no buggyness. Everything smooth and simple. This is by far the best application on my phone. Thank you.

Last edited by demonlordoftheround; 06-01-2009 at 09:30 AM.
Old 06-01-2009, 09:25 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond & HTC Touch
Threadstarter

SomeGuyMMS is a trusted member of the communitySomeGuyMMS is a trusted member of the communitySomeGuyMMS is a trusted member of the communitySomeGuyMMS is a trusted member of the communitySomeGuyMMS is a trusted member of the communitySomeGuyMMS is a trusted member of the communitySomeGuyMMS is a trusted member of the communitySomeGuyMMS is a trusted member of the communitySomeGuyMMS is a trusted member of the communitySomeGuyMMS is a trusted member of the communitySomeGuyMMS is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by itouch24 View Post
Yes there is a version that fixes the intercept issue for the Touch Pro and Diamond, LilRico has confirmed the build works with wm 6 and 6.5(http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...&postcount=499)
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software