PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-07-2010, 10:49 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: 09124019346
Carrier: mcinet

hailfellow is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Black Icons for slider

Quote:
Originally Posted by santod View Post
No problem! I will dig into this a little later today for you.
I know that I often used that slider set, when I ran 2.1 and I never had that issue. Neither did any of the 2.1 users in the thread. So that seems odd.
The only time I saw that happen was on 6.1 roms.
Again, I will look into that more later on for ya though.
excuse me! I disconected! my PC.......!!!
however If you can resolve my problem I will be thankfull for you, my friend.. because I like those icons plenty! I am waiting for you...
Old 02-11-2010, 12:18 PM
"MODS"
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless
Threadstarter

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level
Re: Black Icons for slider

Quote:
Originally Posted by hailfellow View Post
excuse me! I disconected! my PC.......!!!
however If you can resolve my problem I will be thankfull for you, my friend.. because I like those icons plenty! I am waiting for you...
If you are still hoping for these, I will see what I can do later tonight.

~My Ultimate WVGA Wallpapers Collection~
Donations accepted not expected!

Old 04-16-2010, 08:07 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: sprint

Wizzard is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWizzard is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWizzard is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: Black and White Manila mods 2.1 and Sense 2.5 (new 2.1 and 2.5 clock added 12-27)

Quote:
Originally Posted by santod View Post

Ok guys sorry, been distracted. I have posted my modded Bilbo Taskbar in the first post now. All is working great, including the bluetooth and all notifications!

Setup with an E icon or 1x only!

I couldn't find the cab you referenced about the Bilbobrian Taskbar. Would you guide me to it please. Does this work on WM 6.5.5???

Thanks
Old 04-17-2010, 10:35 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Evolicious
Carrier: Sprint

TreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: {{Black and White Manila mods 2.1 and Sense 2.5}} Taskbars Removed! 1-12-12

Santod, its time to post the taskbar man! I remember you got flustered about all the different variations and problems due to different ROMs and compression and pulled the taskbar. Its been a while. Lets move on now. Lets share that new modded Bilbobrian taskbar youve had in recent SS. Do it for the community and PPCGeeks!
Old 05-24-2010, 12:17 PM
"MODS"
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless
Threadstarter

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level
Re: {{Black and White Manila mods 2.1 and Sense 2.5}} Taskbars Removed! 1-12-12

deleted***

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software