PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-16-2009, 10:17 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: TP2, TP, Touch, Rant, Rumor: on 9 lines
Carrier: Sprint Business plan

fat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Black Icons for slider

Thanks Truelight and Santod.

mattinky11, the weather on the home page with the clock, is that built into a rom or is there a cab? I would prefer a cab. I just got my TP2 tonight and am freakin out with all the customizations I've got to do. Thanks for any help

(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Sept 20| 21916| Sense 2.5|Cookie 2.0-.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)
EDC: htc TP2, Rohrbaugh R9 Stealth, Dereelight C2H, Pocket Bible NASB, Leatherman Squirt
Old 11-16-2009, 10:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC HD2 (HTC Leo)
Carrier: T-Mobile

TRUELIGHT knows their stuffTRUELIGHT knows their stuffTRUELIGHT knows their stuffTRUELIGHT knows their stuffTRUELIGHT knows their stuffTRUELIGHT knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to TRUELIGHT Send a message via MSN to TRUELIGHT Send a message via Yahoo to TRUELIGHT

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat boy View Post
Thanks Truelight and Santod.

mattinky11, the weather on the home page with the clock, is that built into a rom or is there a cab? I would prefer a cab. I just got my TP2 tonight and am freakin out with all the customizations I've got to do. Thanks for any help
fat boy, the only way you can get the weather in the clock is to unlock your device, and flashing a Rom,
(i know you did not ask me just thought i would help
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 11-16-2009, 10:30 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: TP2, TP, Touch, Rant, Rumor: on 9 lines
Carrier: Sprint Business plan

fat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIP

Thanks Truelight again.
Old 11-17-2009, 01:37 AM
"MODS"
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless
Threadstarter

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level

msh441, what rom are you running? The Black slider icons are for WinMo 6.5 with HTC Sense 2.1.

If you are running a stock rom or WinMo 6.5 with HTC Sense 2.5, these slider icons will not work for you.

~My Ultimate WVGA Wallpapers Collection~
Donations accepted not expected!

Old 11-17-2009, 01:44 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

msh441 is keeping up the good workmsh441 is keeping up the good workmsh441 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to msh441 Send a message via Yahoo to msh441

Quote:
Originally Posted by santod View Post
msh441, what rom are you running? The Black slider icons are for WinMo 6.5 with HTC Sense 2.1.

If you are running a stock rom or WinMo 6.5 with HTC Sense 2.5, these slider icons will not work for you.
Ahhhhhhhh!!! I'm running WinMo 6.1 with Manila 2.1. So that's probably why it's not working for me?

Any chance you'd be willing to send me the icons and I could use HDWalls to make them into my own slider that'll work? Those are by far the best I've seen to date and want 'em bad.
Old 11-17-2009, 01:49 AM
"MODS"
Threadstarter

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level

I'll see what I can do.
Old 11-17-2009, 02:06 AM
"MODS"
Threadstarter

****THESE ARE JUST THE ICON IMAGES (.png files)!! This is not a .cab file.

Here are the icons all zipped up for you.

Now keep in mind that the manila numbers for each image are not the same as the manila numbers in your rom.

Also know that the icons for 6.1 are images that are centered on the transparent background. Whereas the icons for 6.5 are offset on 6.5.

This may cause an alignment issue using these with HDwall.

If you can't get it how you want, let me know and I will modify the icon images to work for 6.1
Attached Files
File Type: rar Black Icons.rar (375.1 KB, 31 views) Click for barcode!
Old 11-17-2009, 10:35 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo w/VirusROM Sense<- Lovely
Carrier: Sprint

mattinky11 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRUELIGHT View Post
fat boy, the only way you can get the weather in the clock is to unlock your device, and flashing a Rom,
(i know you did not ask me just thought i would help

No doubt about this. Lucky for you the unlocker is already out and you can begin customizing right away! I had to wait weeks (along with many others) to be able to do that! Yes, the weather clock is sweet but I believe the only way to get it is to flash a custom ROM....which I recommend doing 100% as soon as possible. These guys really know what theyre doing! Good luck!
Old 11-17-2009, 11:24 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint

Spiderman313 knows their stuffSpiderman313 knows their stuffSpiderman313 knows their stuffSpiderman313 knows their stuffSpiderman313 knows their stuffSpiderman313 knows their stuffSpiderman313 knows their stuff
Send a message via Skype™ to Spiderman313

Santod, are you gonna do a matching clock to go with these icons?

Old 11-17-2009, 01:24 PM
"MODS"
Threadstarter

Yes, I will make up a matching clock, maybe later today.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software