PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-21-2009, 01:33 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

TyGeR_STD is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Over 10,000 480x800 TP2 Wallpapers *(some 18+)*Gamer and Nature Pack Added + more

I hope this is a good place for this question, I just got my TP2 today, I've had a TP for a few months an uped for the TP2. Anyways, I am trying to added different backgrouds to my TP2. I do not use TF3D, I use the standerd windows mobile interface. With my old TP I would open the background as a picture, go to the menu an select add as background, then it would give me an option of how much transparency I want, I would pick 0% an my background would be applyed with no problems. With my TP2 I do not seem to have that option. My backgrounds are added wtih a whiteish film over top.

My question is, what is the easiest way for me to apply different backgrounds wtih out the whiteish faded out look to them?

thank you for your help
Old 11-21-2009, 01:40 AM
"MODS"
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless
Threadstarter

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level
Re: Over 10,000 480x800 TP2 Wallpapers *(some 18+)*Gamer and Nature Pack Added + more

Go to> Settings>Today> Use the selected image as background> Browse images, select one, set transparency, done.

Let me know if you need more info then that. But that should get you going!

Also, if you browse the images through, "Pictures and Video", instead of "Album", you can select set as today background from there. But I don't think it gives the transparency option that way. Once you set transparency to 0%, I think it stays that way, and then you can use the second method I mentioned.

~My Ultimate WVGA Wallpapers Collection~
Donations accepted not expected!

Last edited by santod; 11-21-2009 at 01:45 AM.
Old 11-21-2009, 01:48 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

TyGeR_STD is a n00b

thankyou for the reply santod, when I do it that way after I hit Browes an select the pic I want for my background it does not give me the option to set the transparency. But I found a way to do it, with my TP it used the program Pictures & Videos to open my pic files, with my TP2 it uses the Album to open them. I can go into the programs menu an select Pictures & Videos, then direct it to the folder for my backgrounds, open the background, to go Menu, Set as Today Background, then it gives me the option to set Transparency Level.

I guess it was one of them things that I'd never have found unless I made a post on it, thanks again for the reply.
Old 11-21-2009, 01:53 AM
"MODS"
Threadstarter

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level

No problem, glad you got it.

The way you said worked, was my second suggestion, couldn't remember which way actually gave the transparency option. Haven't run stock for a bit now.

Anyway, enjoy your beautiful new screen filled with HD images in full color!! Cheers!
Old 11-21-2009, 07:22 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Tilt 2
Carrier: AT&T

69Pwned is just getting started

Can't thank you enough ............
Old 11-28-2009, 06:45 AM
"MODS"
Threadstarter

I have about 10,000 more images that I could upload and post, if anyone is interested.

Or would that just be plain overkill? LOL!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-28-2009, 05:33 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: TouchPro2
Carrier: T-Mobile

palosjr is a n00b

im going insane using HDWallS and these! loving it but its killing all my spare time lol

thanks for the upload. I say keep them coming. Variety is the spice of life.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-28-2009, 11:11 PM
N00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by santod View Post
I have about 10,000 more images that I could upload and post, if anyone is interested.

Or would that just be plain overkill? LOL!
Keep them coming ..........

Old 11-29-2009, 12:03 AM
N00b

Could you make one, with the little boy pissing on Apple ...........
Old 11-29-2009, 01:04 AM
Jailbroken and rooted
Pocket PC: ET4G/Thrive/iPad (original)
Carrier: Sprint and AT&T

amw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

can't get to the download site...firefox kicked me off...said its taking too long to respond...

anyone mind putting up a mirror?

Santod...great collection...keep'em coming!!!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software