PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-30-2010, 12:50 AM
Q_Q
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint

Q_Q is becoming a PPCGeeks regularQ_Q is becoming a PPCGeeks regularQ_Q is becoming a PPCGeeks regularQ_Q is becoming a PPCGeeks regularQ_Q is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Over 15,000 TP2 Wallpapers *(some 18+) Landscape Pack added(All links updated 1-1

Sorry for the newb question but do I need to install anything?
or just move them into my pictures folder on my phone?
Do I need HDwalls?

Sorry lost in space here.
Old 03-30-2010, 01:03 AM
"MODS"
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless
Threadstarter

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level
Re: Over 15,000 TP2 Wallpapers *(some 18+) Landscape Pack added(All links updated 1-1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Q_Q View Post
Sorry for the newb question but do I need to install anything?
or just move them into my pictures folder on my phone?
Do I need HDwalls?

Sorry lost in space here.
These are just wallpapers that you can put in a folder on your device or storage card and select as a wallpaper.
You may not wanna transfer them all to your device or storage card though, as there are a lot.
I suggest selecting some and transferring them over. Then add or remove to the folder as you please.
This will make it easier to browse through them when selecting your wallpaper.
It's up to you though.
Or you can cab them up into an HDwall if you want to. But they are just images for wallpapers, however you wanna use em.
They are all full screen size, so will work either way.

~My Ultimate WVGA Wallpapers Collection~
Donations accepted not expected!

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-30-2010, 01:46 AM
Q_Q
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

Q_Q is becoming a PPCGeeks regularQ_Q is becoming a PPCGeeks regularQ_Q is becoming a PPCGeeks regularQ_Q is becoming a PPCGeeks regularQ_Q is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by santod View Post
These are just wallpapers that you can put in a folder on your device or storage card and select as a wallpaper.
You may not wanna transfer them all to your device or storage card though, as there are a lot.
I suggest selecting some and transferring them over. Then add or remove to the folder as you please.
This will make it easier to browse through them when selecting your wallpaper.
It's up to you though.
Or you can cab them up into an HDwall if you want to. But they are just images for wallpapers, however you wanna use em.
They are all full screen size, so will work either way.
U are too kind & patient with your help! Thanks again!
Old 04-10-2010, 09:15 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TITAN, RHODIUM
Carrier: VZW, Sprint

princeofppc is just getting started

which one is the best wallpaper to use in the latest NRG GTX rom ?
Old 04-14-2010, 11:27 AM
PPCG's Travelling Nomad
Pocket PC: Samsung Note 3

Mojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on rep

santod...nice selections on the wallpapers. quick question...do i need anything special to open a .rar file on my phone? also, have a close up of marvin the martian anywhere in your collection?

thanks to you and the others that posted links to get wallpapers.

Never argue with a stupid person. First, they'll drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience!
Old 04-14-2010, 11:39 AM
Retired Moderator
Pocket PC: NULL
Carrier: NULL

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojary View Post
santod...nice selections on the wallpapers. quick question...do i need anything special to open a .rar file on my phone? also, have a close up of marvin the martian anywhere in your collection?

thanks to you and the others that posted links to get wallpapers.
Our phones cannot open RAR files by default - you need to install something like WinRAR for PPC. Here's a link: http://rarlabs.com/rar/pocketrar393.exe
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-14-2010, 05:25 PM
PPCG's Travelling Nomad
Pocket PC: Samsung Note 3

Mojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ⌥ saumaun ☢ View Post
Our phones cannot open RAR files by default - you need to install something like WinRAR for PPC. Here's a link: http://rarlabs.com/rar/pocketrar393.exe
as always my friend...thanks for my newly found knowledge (really didn't know). will dl from the link you posted. again...thank you!

Last edited by Mojary; 04-14-2010 at 08:16 PM.
Old 04-26-2010, 01:14 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

Rose4uKY is a n00b

So I am downloading the 7000 one. I see there is a Landscape one also. Do they all work both ways? Guess I'll try the Lanscape ones too and see. Thanks,
Old 04-26-2010, 01:19 AM
"MODS"
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless
Threadstarter

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose4uKY View Post
So I am downloading the 7000 one. I see there is a Landscape one also. Do they all work both ways? Guess I'll try the Lanscape ones too and see. Thanks,
The landscape ones are cropped and sized to fut in landscape mode.
I suggest only using those, if you use the VolDeus transparent bars wallpaper hack. Which will give separate wallpaper in landscape and portrait mode.
It is still in its early stages and has a couple of quirks, or I would recommend it to everyone now.
It is our intention to get the wrinkles worked out and incorporate it into CHT eventually.
HDwalls also used to set separate portrait and landscape wallpaper, but currently does not on sense 2.5.2012.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-26-2010, 01:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

Rose4uKY is a n00b

Oh Ok I go the Landscape ones and just deleted the ones I didn't one. I also downloaded the one under it that said 7000, Is that the Vol Deus pack your talking about? I haven't looked at those yet. But there on my desktop. Thanks,

Quote:
Originally Posted by santod View Post
The landscape ones are cropped and sized to fut in landscape mode.
I suggest only using those, if you use the VolDeus transparent bars wallpaper hack. Which will give separate wallpaper in landscape and portrait mode.
It is still in its early stages and has a couple of quirks, or I would recommend it to everyone now.
It is our intention to get the wrinkles worked out and incorporate it into CHT eventually.
HDwalls also used to set separate portrait and landscape wallpaper, but currently does not on sense 2.5.2012.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software