PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-17-2009, 09:12 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon aka VZW aka BigRed
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad
Re: {CAB & HOW TO} Remove Top Curtain & Carrier Network Text By Editing Mode9

Quote:
Originally Posted by wesscoggin View Post
the cab didn't work for me running juicy r2 and max manilla but the mode9 editing did the trick....
now I just have to figure out how to get hdwalls playing nice with everything else...
make sure you have the latest hdwall program... it has support for manila 2.5
HTC Sense 2.5 + HDWall + Max Manila = One Incredible/Customizable Touch Pro 2

Old 11-18-2009, 03:57 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Zayebis is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZayebis is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZayebis is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZayebis is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZayebis is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

do you know how can i edit the programs tab ? i wanna get rid of app names under icons .
Old 11-23-2009, 10:22 AM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zayebis View Post
do you know how can i edit the programs tab ? i wanna get rid of app names under icons .
Edit the Programs Tab? are you using Manila 2.5?
Old 11-23-2009, 02:13 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Zayebis is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZayebis is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZayebis is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZayebis is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZayebis is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

no. not 2.5
Old 12-19-2009, 05:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon

New Daddy is a n00b
Re: {Sense/Manila 2.5 Edit} Remove Top Curtain & Carrier Network

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignadad View Post
E. look at the bottom left pane, and sort by "filename", Then scroll down until you see 7c60907d_manila
My Windows folder does not have 7c60907d_manila.
My carrier is verizon and I use Manila 2.1 with multi language pack. (I doubt the multi language pack removed any particular manila files, although it added a few.)
See below the screenshot of a search that I did to find all files that start with "7c".

What do I do?

Old 12-19-2009, 07:15 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by New Daddy View Post
My Windows folder does not have 7c60907d_manila.
My carrier is verizon and I use Manila 2.1 with multi language pack. (I doubt the multi language pack removed any particular manila files, although it added a few.)
See below the screenshot of a search that I did to find all files that start with "7c".

What do I do?
this is for manila 2.5, not 2.1
sorry
Old 12-20-2009, 04:33 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

mwrood is keeping up the good workmwrood is keeping up the good workmwrood is keeping up the good work

is there a cab for this available that will work with Mightymike's WAR roms??? (and if so, would it matter if i had maxmanila or not)
Old 01-04-2010, 11:07 AM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwrood View Post
is there a cab for this available that will work with Mightymike's WAR roms??? (and if so, would it matter if i had maxmanila or not)
no the cab really does not work because it edits a mode9 file that should not be edited entirely. try the how to
Old 01-18-2010, 08:07 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: topaz
Carrier: sfr

thorfr is a n00b

IS there an update with the last manila 2.5?
With my previous file the home is buggy when i replace the file
If i open the original 7c60907d_manila from bd 2.5.x22xx i don t see the indicated line ...

edit ok with the find i edited and replace and it works fine

Last edited by thorfr; 01-18-2010 at 08:24 AM.
Old 02-01-2010, 02:12 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Fuze
Carrier: AT&T

jneilliii is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignadad View Post
REMOVE CARRIER NETWORK & LOGO

A. Scroll down to "TitleBar"

b. Here you will see the Following Objects
Home Title Bar - the top curtain
Carrier Network - says verizon wireless/sprint/etc...
Operator Logo - the Logo (default maybe visble=false)

C. Remove Top Curtain by changing HomeTitleBar "size value" height to "0"
*as shown above*

D. Remove "Carrier Network text" by changing Carrier Network "size value" height to "0"
*as shown above*
You can also just add a property value named visible to the group found in step a., leaving the value unchecked after adding the line hides the whole title bar in one swoop.

Quick question though, have you been able to move the whole clock widget? I have attempted myself in moving it up the screen the 50 pixels the title bar was taken up after hiding it, and I get the attached. Is it possible that some of this is positioned with the lua files, and not just the mode9? I have edited the groups clock_tabs, tabsleft, and tabsright adding the 50 pixels to the Y value of the position property. Any help would be greatly appreciated. My end goal is to integrate netDRG's call history mod (WVGA) into a better VGA positioned version by removing the top curtain and moving the rest of the objects up.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ScreenShot1.jpg (13.6 KB, 29 views) Click for barcode!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software