PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-30-2009, 12:20 AM
High Speed Lurking
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G!
Carrier: Sprint

Triscuit is a VIPTriscuit is a VIPTriscuit is a VIPTriscuit is a VIPTriscuit is a VIPTriscuit is a VIPTriscuit is a VIPTriscuit is a VIPTriscuit is a VIPTriscuit is a VIPTriscuit is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Testers Needed: Panoramic BGs for TP2!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by apacho01 View Post
Not quite sure if thats how its designed or if its a flaw... Icons are are not centered when scrolling. Kinda cool that they do it though. Seems to have issues with background when scrolling though. I can see "seams" centered between internet and photos and at the end between settings and stocks. Installed Test v1 and kappa space. Same version of manila (2.1 etc)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DV8Ways View Post
That's straight out of the box Manila... No upgrade!

Do you have any of the same things happening with the icons? The vid you posted doesn't really look like there is a change.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 10-30-2009, 12:56 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 , Curve 2

apacho01 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularapacho01 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularapacho01 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via Yahoo to apacho01

Quote:
Originally Posted by triscuit1983 View Post

As for the icons not centering, are you talking about the heroes or tray icons? And are they moving up or down?

Kappa Space (Fresh)
The heroes are Sliding much like the background. The Home icon starts out on the left and they move to the other side. By the time I slide to Settings its oriented to the far right. Its cool except the Home and Settings Icons are kinda cut off the side of the screen.

Also when going to all programs, the text for all programs is black and conflicts with the background. Side effect at most, just difficult to see. maybe if a opacity setting was changed it could make it easier to see. Sorry I dont have screen shots yet but ive had the phone for a cumlitive of 3 hours now... lol

Edit: OK so I just watched the video and that one is doing the same thing. Not really an issue except the icons getting cut off slightly. I guess it is doing what it is supposed to do. Just surprised me I guess

late,
Coz
http://img162.imageshack.us/img162/6932/ubda1308kz0.gif

Last edited by apacho01; 10-30-2009 at 12:59 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-30-2009, 07:27 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO 4G Baby!!!
Carrier: SprintPCS
Threadstarter

D\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Do you have any of the same things happening with the icons? The vid you posted doesn't really look like there is a change.
Yeah, I'm experiencing the same... The seams I figured would get worked out once we finalized testing... As for the heros, I believe it did the same on the TP... It's just that the first and last tabs, since they are at the edge of the Pano, get chopped a bit...
Old 10-30-2009, 08:58 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

silverkorn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsilverkorn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsilverkorn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsilverkorn is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

added my review in post #3
Old 10-30-2009, 09:21 AM
High Speed Lurking

Triscuit is a VIPTriscuit is a VIPTriscuit is a VIPTriscuit is a VIPTriscuit is a VIPTriscuit is a VIPTriscuit is a VIPTriscuit is a VIPTriscuit is a VIPTriscuit is a VIPTriscuit is a VIP

There are slight "seams" that you will see. That is because pano is made up of three separate images that are put togther. The seam should be barely noticable. This is how pano is supposed to look. Or at least this is the goal.

This is why I need the TP2, I can't test it myself. But, we are making a little progress here. Just gotta work out the kinks. If you're willing to stick around and help, I think we can get this figured out.

*I just noticed that the panos that rotastrain made did the same thing with the icons. And looking at the files in the cab, there are only a few files that are different than the cab for vga panos. Maybe tweaking the vga manila files will be the fix. I just uploaded a new test cab on post #2. And I'm working on another one as well.*

Last edited by Triscuit; 10-30-2009 at 11:12 AM.
Old 10-30-2009, 11:09 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

shino142 is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to shino142

i like that
Old 10-30-2009, 11:49 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

silverkorn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsilverkorn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsilverkorn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsilverkorn is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
There are slight "seams" that you will see. That is because pano is made up of three separate images that are put togther. The seam should be barely noticable. This is how pano is supposed to look. Or at least this is the goal.

*I just noticed that the panos that rotastrain made did the same thing with the icons. And looking at the files in the cab, there are only a few files that are different than the cab for vga panos. Maybe tweaking the vga manila files will be the fix. I just uploaded a new test cab on post #2. And I'm working on another one as well.*
i know there will always be seems in the images, i just put that in there so other people will know the seems are going to be there.

i removed version 1 and installed version 2 but did not notice any changes.

EDIT: I just tried version 3, the icons stay in the correct location but so does the background

Last edited by silverkorn; 10-30-2009 at 11:57 AM.
Old 10-30-2009, 01:12 PM
High Speed Lurking

EDIT: I just tried version 3, the icons stay in the correct location but so does the background[/QUOTE]

Meaning no Pano?
Old 10-30-2009, 02:39 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Meaning no Pano?
you are correct sir

im back to using version 2 now
Old 10-30-2009, 02:39 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon aka VZW aka BigRed

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad

i downloaded the v3 cab installed to device, restarted device, and when i slide the background does not move. the slider and slider icons work, and the shaded background that pops up when you touch the slider is gone, but when i slide it has not effect on background..
manila 2.1.38420.2

also when i uninstalled, it add the bottom curtain back to my device.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software