PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-06-2010, 07:41 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

Boushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Boushh Send a message via MSN to Boushh
Light Themed HTC HD2 Mini Lockscreen v1.5 (W)VGA WM 6.5+

I just starting using NRG's GTX Themed ROM and I'm really liking it. However, I really like the HD2 MINI lockscreen a lot more than the standard WM lockscreen, but the colors didn't play nice at all. So, I decided to go ahead and fix it. This will be a nice compliment to anyone else using GTX ROM's (or just the standard theme on top of their ROM of choice) and this place is all about sharing, so here it is.

A couple of important notes:
1) Not my fault if gremlins come out of your phone and eat your kit-kats.
2) I did not dump this from the HD2 Mini, original work done by michyprima and the original thread can be found HERE
3)STILL DOES NOT WORK WITH A PIN PASSWORD, YOU MUST DISABLE YOUR LOCKSCREEN PIN BEFORE YOU INSTALL THIS OR WHEN YOUR PHONE GOES TO THE LOCK SCREEN YOU WILL BE SCREWED AND HAVE TO HARD RESET YOUR PHONE TO ACCESS YOUR INFORMATION. Hopefully I will be able to sort out this issue soon for those of you that do use a PIN password.
4) I don't have landscape (it comes up with the lock in portrait) working properly on my phone but the graphic files are updated so I should be able to sort it out at some point in the near future.

Let me know what you guys think of it. Suggestions, criticisms (creative) and such are welcome.

To do:
1) I want to make the bottom notifications stand out a bit more (not shown in screenshot. The font doesn't look so great with the white background. -done
2) Landscape Support
3) PIN Password Support
4) Update notification Graphics (maybe) -done
5) VGA Support, if there is desire for it. -done

Changelog:
Version 1.5
* Updated Notification Graphics (to match GTX, thanks)
* Notifications now stand out, nor are they annoyingly close to the top border
* Added VGA Version

Version 1.0
* Initial Public Release

LAWL

Last edited by Boushh; 04-07-2010 at 05:36 PM.
This post has been thanked 10 times.
Old 04-06-2010, 07:41 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Boushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: GTX Themed HTC HD2 Mini Lockscreen (W)VGA WM 6.5+

*reserved* (just in case)
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-06-2010, 10:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

emd2009 is becoming a great contributor
Re: Light Themed HTC HD2 Mini Lockscreen v1.5 (W)VGA WM 6.5+

I know its hard-coded, but has there been any discoveries to make the bottom text any bigger?
Old 04-06-2010, 11:14 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Not yet however I'm going to take a look into it tonight and if I can't sort it out I'm going to ask for the help of one of my developer friends.
Old 04-07-2010, 12:59 AM
HI Fly Guy
Pocket PC: TP2 Swimmin' w/ the Sharkie's
Carrier: On da NOW...4 NOW!

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

nice gonna try it out, looks clean
Old 04-07-2010, 01:52 AM
Is Discombobulated!!
Pocket PC: Vzw touch pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: verizon

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27

looking good brother,i really like this mini lockscreen,nice to have a matching theme for gtx

Old 04-07-2010, 02:16 AM
Jailbroken and rooted
Pocket PC: ET4G/Thrive/iPad (original)
Carrier: Sprint and AT&T

amw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

definitely looks good with the GTX Sense theme...esp if you match it with the "right" wallpaper...the mini lock screen looks NICE!!!

Old 04-07-2010, 02:46 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

GTX does now have an "Official" Mini Lockscreen, however I had just finished mine by the time I found out, so I'm going to continue working on mine, to each their own though. Choice is why we're all here.
Old 04-07-2010, 11:02 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Sprint

egotek is a n00b

nice work! REALLY hoping that someone can figure out the PIN password issue with the mini lock screen.
Old 04-07-2010, 04:17 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

I'm working on it, but I'm definitely not going to promise anything.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software