PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-28-2009, 03:00 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc pro 2
Carrier: sprint

mellymelly is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
cant power down phone only standby mode

Im using merdins window innovations rom and now i cant power down my phone with the power button it only goes into stand by. Also im getting alot of text errors saying messages cant be sent and the numeric keyboard is only displayed and there is no way to switch to alpha mode? Any1 know how 2 fix this?
Old 12-29-2009, 04:07 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Shift/Bold
Carrier: Sprint

tr0s is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartr0s is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartr0s is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartr0s is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to tr0s Send a message via Yahoo to tr0s Send a message via Skype™ to tr0s
Re: cant power down phone only standby mode

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellymelly View Post
Im using merdins window innovations rom and now i cant power down my phone with the power button it only goes into stand by. Also im getting alot of text errors saying messages cant be sent and the numeric keyboard is only displayed and there is no way to switch to alpha mode? Any1 know how 2 fix this?
ummm what do you mean alpha mode?

as for the powering down, try holding down on the end key. some phones are set up that the end key is the power button and the power button as we know it is just to put it to sleep. sprint carrier cabs would fix that issue.

did you hard reset after you flashed merdin? if not i would definitely start there. that rom ran great for me just too much extra stuff for my taste, but i don't remember having those problems.

"Life moves pretty fast. You don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." -- F. Bueller
Old 12-31-2009, 11:06 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Note 2
Carrier: The Now Network

mulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on rep

run the Sprint provision cab. It might be included with your rom under settings.

"I am Mulhiny and I am a flasher"..wmdunn
"I am Mulhiny and I'm a phone junkie"..Riley
Old 12-31-2009, 11:35 AM
lwrdrchvy2

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

if the carrier provisioning cab doesnt solve the power issue, search for xdashutdown or psShutxp. Either app can be set to use the power button to give the option of power off, restart, or sleep.
Old 01-12-2010, 09:10 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc pro 2
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

mellymelly is a n00b

i meant numeric mode. all im getting is the numbers on the keyboard and i cant switch to letters.
Old 01-14-2010, 10:58 PM
Noobsauce
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: USCC

CellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Pull the battery and BAM! Phone will turn off.

I joke, but on a serious note, this is definitely the wrong forum to post in for this. Try posting in Meriden's thread.
how about, "superholyshitohmygodseriouslyyouguyslookatthis*** *ingmasterpieceivecreated"?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software