PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-02-2010, 01:51 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC HD2
Carrier: T Mobile

ezzie1971 is keeping up the good workezzie1971 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: NFL Dinik Keyboard Skins (All teams included)

Jeez, I drop by to see what's new and look at everything you're up to over here! They look awesome!
Old 12-02-2010, 02:32 AM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Pocket PC: treo 700wx>mogul>touchpro>touchpro2>Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

lnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to lnando84

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezzie1971 View Post
Jeez, I drop by to see what's new and look at everything you're up to over here! They look awesome!
Hey ezzie, nice to see you here as well as xda! Yea as soon as made the eagles one for myself, i knew i had to ask dinik for the ok to make and share the rest of them. Have you tried any of them on your hd2? I'm not 100% sure but i think your device's keyboard is slightly different in size. If thats the case and they don't work i can remake them so that all you hd2 users can enjoy as well.

Donations accepted not expected!

This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 12-03-2010, 11:34 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: verizon

young0ne is just getting started

Thanks for the great work on the keyboard. If you can make UGA one that will make my day!!!!!!!!!!!!!.thanks if you can,
Old 12-03-2010, 04:55 PM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Threadstarter

lnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by young0ne View Post
Thanks for the great work on the keyboard. If you can make UGA one that will make my day!!!!!!!!!!!!!.thanks if you can,
Cool glad you like them! Yea man that wouldn't be a problem. Here's a UGA Bulldogs DINIK keyboard skin for ya. Let me know how it works out. Enjoy..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg PQ_Bg.jpg (17.9 KB, 2 views) Click for barcode!
Attached Files
File Type: cab UGA Bulldogs DINIK Anastasia Keyboard.cab (2.10 MB, 1 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 01-20-2011, 02:29 AM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Threadstarter

Here are my wp7 skins for swype keyboard I'd like to share with everyone. I've never made a skin for swype and you can see how many different things I've skined. With all the new wp7 phones coming out, I thought a wp7 themed keyboard skin would be a great starting place. I just finished them yesterday, played with them all day, and have found no problems(tp2). Please post if you have any problems! Let me know what you think of them. Enjoy..

They work in both portrait and landscape and are available with either a white or black background.

Instructions..
-Make sure you have swype previously installed.
-Install cab to the same directory you installed swype. example if swype is installed to storage card, install the skin to storage card.
-or copy contents of zip to swype directory (program files/swype)
-Soft-reset and your done

White Background Screenshot..

Black Background Screenshot..

Last edited by lnando84; 01-20-2011 at 03:25 AM.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 01-20-2011, 02:38 AM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)

you do great work!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-22-2011, 12:03 AM
I am a Patriot
Pocket PC: touchdiamond<treo800<touchpro<touchpro2<arrive<evo
Carrier: sprint

rrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIP
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Re: WP7 Swype Skins & NFL Dinik HTC Keyboard Skins (All teams included)

amazing as always bro imma give these a shot in a few an report back keep up the great work bro..
Old 01-22-2011, 09:56 PM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.8820 View Post
you do great work!
Thanks doc, definitely appreciate it!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrjskj View Post
amazing as always bro imma give these a shot in a few an report back keep up the great work bro..
Thanks bro, yea let me know how they work out then..
Old 02-10-2011, 02:15 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: verizon

ang1dust is a n00b

Id love to have thi on my swype but after installing and several reboots it doesnt work. Im guessing its supposed to install directly to the swype but i still have the basic black and blue keyboard. I did just install swypes newest version maybe thats why? Any sugstions?
Old 02-11-2011, 04:50 AM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ang1dust View Post
Id love to have thi on my swype but after installing and several reboots it doesnt work. Im guessing its supposed to install directly to the swype but i still have the basic black and blue keyboard. I did just install swypes newest version maybe thats why? Any sugstions?
I'm glad you like the skins!! Sorry they didn't work for ya. I bet it's because your running swype v3.9 and these were made for v2.0. I've had a few requests already and am currently working on a set for the 3.9 version. Check back soon for it..

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software