PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-09-2010, 12:03 AM
I am a Patriot
Pocket PC: touchdiamond<treo800<touchpro<touchpro2<arrive<evo
Carrier: sprint

rrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIP
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: NFL WaitCursor Skins (AllTeamsIncluded) ~New Eagles WaitCursor's~ *NEW 4th SET AD

ah very good work bro keep up the great work mashin the thanks button as always
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-29-2010, 12:39 AM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Pocket PC: treo 700wx>mogul>touchpro>touchpro2>Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

lnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to lnando84
Re: NFL WaitCursor Skins (AllTeamsIncluded) ~New Eagles WaitCursor's~ *NEW 4th SET AD

Here's a new set of NFL Team WaitCursor's. Let me know what you guys think of them. Enjoy..

Donations accepted not expected!

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 09-29-2010, 12:40 AM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Threadstarter

lnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the community

Eagles Animated Logo.zip
Cowboys Animated Logo.zip
Giants Animated Logo.zip
Redskins Animated Logo.zip

Cardinals Animated Logo.zip
Rams Animated Logo.zip
49ers Animated Logo.zip
Seahawks Animated Logo.zip

Last edited by lnando84; 09-29-2010 at 01:05 AM.
Old 09-29-2010, 12:41 AM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Threadstarter

Bears Animated Logo.zip
Lions Animated Logo.zip
Packers Animated Logo.zip
Vikings Animated Logo.zip

Falcons Animated Logo.zip
Panthers Animated Logo.zip
Saints Animated Logo.zip
Buccaneers Animated Logo.zip

Last edited by lnando84; 11-01-2010 at 01:23 AM.
Old 09-29-2010, 12:42 AM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Threadstarter

Bills Animated Logo.zip
Dolphins Animated Logo.zip
Patriots Animated Logo.zip
Jets Animated Logo.zip

Broncos Animated Logo.zip
Chiefs Animated Logo.zip
Raiders Animated Logo.zip
Chargers Animated Logo.zip

Last edited by lnando84; 09-29-2010 at 01:16 AM.
Old 09-29-2010, 12:42 AM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Threadstarter

Ravens Animated Logo.zip
Bengals Animated Logo.zip
Browns Animated Logo.zip
Steelers Animated Logo.zip

Texans Animated Logo.zip
Colts Animated Logo.zip
Jaguars Animated Logo.zip
Titans Animated Logo.zip

Last edited by lnando84; 09-29-2010 at 01:16 AM.
Old 09-29-2010, 11:04 PM
I am a Patriot

rrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIP

wooohooo great cursor skins bro

mashing the thanks button as always ....
Old 10-02-2010, 12:43 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Captivate (GSM)
Carrier: AT&T

Miami_Son is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMiami_Son is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMiami_Son is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMiami_Son is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMiami_Son is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: NFL WaitCursor Skins (AllTeamsIncluded) ~New Eagles WaitCursor's~ *NEW 5th SET AD

WOW! Nothing but trouble with this MWC app. Lockups and freezes since installing it and never could get the WC to show despite having it selected in the program. Also slowed down reboots noticeably. Going to have to uninstall. Thanks anyway.
Old 10-02-2010, 01:08 AM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Threadstarter

Re: NFL WaitCursor Skins (AllTeamsIncluded) ~New Eagles WaitCursor's~ *NEW 5th SET AD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miami_Son View Post
WOW! Nothing but trouble with this MWC app. Lockups and freezes since installing it and never could get the WC to show despite having it selected in the program. Also slowed down reboots noticeably. Going to have to uninstall. Thanks anyway.
Did you install it to your device memory? I haven't had any problems with it on my device. If so, I wouldn't keep making/sharing more of them. Has anyone else encountered any problems when running the cursors with this app?
Old 10-02-2010, 01:28 AM
I am a Patriot

Quote:
Originally Posted by lnando84 View Post
Did you install it to your device memory? I haven't had any problems with it on my device. If so, I wouldn't keep making/sharing more of them. Has anyone else encountered any problems when running the cursors with this app?
i have a couple times i dunno why tho but sometimes it fixes it'self and sometimes it won't even run but i eventually get it going again ...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software