PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-02-2010, 01:37 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Captivate (GSM)
Carrier: AT&T

Miami_Son is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMiami_Son is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMiami_Son is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMiami_Son is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMiami_Son is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: NFL WaitCursor Skins (AllTeamsIncluded) ~New Eagles WaitCursor's~ *NEW 5th SET AD

Quote:
Originally Posted by lnando84 View Post
Did you install it to your device memory? I haven't had any problems with it on my device. If so, I wouldn't keep making/sharing more of them. Has anyone else encountered any problems when running the cursors with this app?
Yeah, did it just as you instructed in post #1. First time I've had the device hang to where I had to use the little reset button.
Old 10-02-2010, 02:11 AM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Pocket PC: treo 700wx>mogul>touchpro>touchpro2>Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

lnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to lnando84
Re: NFL WaitCursor Skins (AllTeamsIncluded) ~New Eagles WaitCursor's~ *NEW 5th SET AD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miami_Son View Post
Yeah, did it just as you instructed in post #1. First time I've had the device hang to where I had to use the little reset button.
Yea I don't know that's strange. Were you able to get into the mwc3 settings page? if so, what settings were you using? Mine is set to..
Splash screen.....OFF
Autostart....ON
Boot Delay....OFF
Cursor Timeout....OFF
Start Delay....0.4s

Donations accepted not expected!

Last edited by lnando84; 10-02-2010 at 03:26 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-03-2010, 01:38 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Captivate (GSM)
Carrier: AT&T

Miami_Son is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMiami_Son is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMiami_Son is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMiami_Son is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMiami_Son is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Yeah, but I didn't change anything other than to go pick which cursor I wanted. The other strange behavior I noticed with MWC config the half dozen times I ran it was half the time I would start it and it would exit out of itself for no apparent reason, sometimes almost immediately, sometimes when I tried to swipe to the cursor choosing screen. And it significantly slowed down boot times. I think it has more to do with the app than your cursors. No worries, I can live without it. I have all your other Dolphins stuff working fine.

Last edited by Miami_Son; 10-03-2010 at 01:40 PM.
Old 10-14-2010, 09:53 PM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Threadstarter

lnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the community

Eagles Helmet v3.zip
Cowboys Helmet v3.zip
Giants Helmet v3.zip
Redskins Helmet v3.zip

Cardinals Helmet v3.zip
Rams Helmet v3.zip
49ers Helmet v3.zip
Seahawks Helmet v3.zip

Last edited by lnando84; 10-14-2010 at 10:17 PM.
Old 10-14-2010, 09:53 PM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Threadstarter

Bears Helmet v3.zip
Lions Helmet v3.zip
Packers Helmet v3.zip
Vikings Helmet v3.zip

Falcons Helmet v3.zip
Panthers Helmet v3.zip
Saints Helmet v3.zip
Buccaneers Helmet v3.zip

Last edited by lnando84; 11-01-2010 at 01:24 AM.
Old 10-14-2010, 09:54 PM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Threadstarter

Bills Helmet v3.zip
Dolphins Helmet v3.zip
Patriots Helmet v3.zip
Jets Helmet v3.zip

Broncos Helmet v3.zip
Chiefs Helmet v3.zip
Raiders Helmet v3.zip
Chargers Helmet v3.zip

Last edited by lnando84; 10-14-2010 at 10:20 PM.
Old 10-14-2010, 09:54 PM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Threadstarter

Ravens Helmet v3.zip
Bengals Helmet v3.zip
Browns Helmet v3.zip
Steelers Helmet v3.zip

Texans Helmet v3.zip
Colts Helmet v3.zip
Jaguars Helmet v3.zip
Titans Helmet v3.zip

Last edited by lnando84; 10-14-2010 at 10:25 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 10-14-2010, 10:28 PM
I am a Patriot
Pocket PC: touchdiamond<treo800<touchpro<touchpro2<arrive<evo
Carrier: sprint

rrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIP
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)

good stuff bro i had to grab a few of em for show-n-tell tomarrow lol ..

mashin the thanks button as always .....

Last edited by rrjskj; 10-15-2010 at 08:44 AM.
Old 10-14-2010, 10:52 PM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrjskj View Post
good stuff bro i had to grab a fewof em for show-n-tell tomarrow lol ..

mashin the thanks button as always .....
haha good isht!! Yea i really like the way these came out too. I've kinda been doing the same thing and showing everyone the Eagles one! Lots of images involved in each but, in my opinion, its def worth the time spent.

Last edited by lnando84; 10-15-2010 at 12:08 AM.
Old 10-23-2010, 03:41 AM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Threadstarter

Re: NFL WaitCursor Skins (AllTeamsIncluded) *NEW 6th SET ADDED* ~Helmet v3~

I just finished up another set of cursors for all 32 teams. I call them..You're in " " Country.. Let me know what you think of them. Enjoy..

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software