PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-29-2010, 05:33 PM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Pocket PC: treo 700wx>mogul>touchpro>touchpro2>Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

lnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to lnando84
Re: NFL WaitCursor Skins (All Teams Included) New Eagles WaitCursor's added

Ravens Flag.zip
Bengals Flag.zip
Browns Flag.zip
Steelers Flag.zip

Texans Flag.zip
Colts Flag.zip
Jaguars Flag.zip
Titans Flag.zip

Donations accepted not expected!

Last edited by lnando84; 09-08-2010 at 01:37 AM.
This post has been thanked 7 times.
Old 08-29-2010, 08:51 PM
PPCGeeks Refugee
Pocket PC: Nexus 5
Carrier: My Flunky

WorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIP
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to WorldWide
Re: NFL WaitCursor Skins (AllTeamsIncluded) ~New Eagles WaitCursor's~ *NEW SET ADDED*

Very nice!
Old 08-31-2010, 01:33 AM
I am a Patriot
Pocket PC: touchdiamond<treo800<touchpro<touchpro2<arrive<evo
Carrier: sprint

rrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIP
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Re: NFL WaitCursor Skins (AllTeamsIncluded) ~New Eagles WaitCursor's~ *NEW SET ADDED*

like the thread up looks awesome oh by the way bro thanks for the buckeyes and the new new england flag looks .

mashing the thanks button as always .
Old 08-31-2010, 02:34 AM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Threadstarter

lnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by WorldWide View Post
Very nice!
Glad you like em!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrjskj View Post
like the thread up looks awesome oh by the way bro thanks for the buckeyes and the new new england flag looks .
mashing the thanks button as always .
No problem bud, thanks for always leaving feedback on what you think..always appreciated! Here's a Tar Heel's WaitCursor for ya. Enjoy

Attached Files
File Type: zip Tar Heels.zip (203.8 KB, 1 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by lnando84; 09-04-2010 at 02:05 AM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 08-31-2010, 02:46 AM
I am a Patriot

rrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by lnando84 View Post
Glad you like em!

No problem bud, thanks for always leaving feedback on what you think..always appreciated! Here's a Tar Heel's WaitCursor for ya. Enjoy..

hot damn that looks good bro thanks

mashin the thanks button as always !!!
Old 08-31-2010, 03:17 AM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Threadstarter

Quote:
hot damn that looks good bro thanks

mashin the thanks button as always !!!
Here's another one for ya..

Attached Files
File Type: zip Tar Heels v2.zip (303.0 KB, 2 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by lnando84; 09-07-2010 at 04:12 AM.
Old 08-31-2010, 10:26 PM
I am a Patriot

thanks that will look great with the dialer ur doing for me thanks bro
Old 09-01-2010, 12:21 AM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Threadstarter

Quote:
thanks that will look great with the dialer ur doing for me thanks bro
Oh yeah, i have that larger button tar heels dialpad finished already and didn't post it. I'll attach it now in the dialpad thread for ya..

Last edited by lnando84; 09-07-2010 at 04:12 AM.
Old 09-04-2010, 11:21 PM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Threadstarter

Here's a new set of "Fan" wait-cursors for all NFL teams. Let me know what you guys think of them..
Old 09-04-2010, 11:21 PM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Threadstarter

Eagles Fan.zip
Cowboys Fan.zip
Giants Fan.zip
Redskins Fan.zip

Cardinals Fan.zip
Rams Fan.zip
49ers Fan.zip
Seahawks Fan.zip

Last edited by lnando84; 09-08-2010 at 01:38 AM.
This post has been thanked 4 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software