PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-11-2010, 12:45 PM
ROM Pimper
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

cmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to cmylxgo Send a message via MSN to cmylxgo Send a message via Yahoo to cmylxgo
[Dialer] GTX Dialer Skin

CMYLXGO's GTX WVGA Dialer Skin
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=1098

Leo Only - CMYLXGOs.GTX.Dialer.Skin.WVGA.Leo.Phone_Canvas_Enh ancement_2G_4_2.cab
Rhodium/Imagio CDMA Only - CMYLXGOs.GTX.Dialer.Skin.WVGA.CDMA.cab
Rhodium/Topaz/Blackstone/Experia GSM Only - CMYLXGOs.GTX.Dialer.Skin.WVGA.GSM.Phone_Canvas_Enh ancement_4_2.cab

Old 05-11-2010, 12:47 PM
GTX Team Member
Pocket PC: Epic! (Evo and TP2 on standby)

Scientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Re: [Dialer] GTX Dialer Skin

Looks good!
Old 05-12-2010, 07:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Mesmerize
Carrier: USCC

123sit knows their stuff123sit knows their stuff123sit knows their stuff123sit knows their stuff123sit knows their stuff123sit knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to 123sit

CMYLXGO, so I went to port this to my dialer that used in the Medium Hill Rom. It has 6 buttons on the in call screen instead of the 4 shown in the screenshots. I got it all done saved the dll and copied it over to the phone, but its totally messed up. CMYLXGO, what did I do wrong sir? Do the bmps in the dll have to be a particular depth or quality? Everything is in the dll so the editing is done, but I can't get it to work correctly. If you provide a little direction it'll be another you can add to your list of supported dialers.
Old 05-12-2010, 09:57 PM
ROM Pimper
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Threadstarter

cmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to cmylxgo Send a message via MSN to cmylxgo Send a message via Yahoo to cmylxgo

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123sit View Post
CMYLXGO, so I went to port this to my dialer that used in the Medium Hill Rom. It has 6 buttons on the in call screen instead of the 4 shown in the screenshots. I got it all done saved the dll and copied it over to the phone, but its totally messed up. CMYLXGO, what did I do wrong sir? Do the bmps in the dll have to be a particular depth or quality? Everything is in the dll so the editing is done, but I can't get it to work correctly. If you provide a little direction it'll be another you can add to your list of supported dialers.
Not sure...the dialers are totaly differnt and use differnt source files. My guess is you mixed and matched the wrong images in the wrong .dll. Make sure you are editing the .dll from the Medium Hill Rom.

-CMY
Old 05-12-2010, 10:10 PM
VIP
Pocket PC: HD2/Focus/soon EVO3D

Mr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

very nice
Old 05-12-2010, 10:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Mesmerize
Carrier: USCC

123sit knows their stuff123sit knows their stuff123sit knows their stuff123sit knows their stuff123sit knows their stuff123sit knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to 123sit

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmylxgo View Post
Not sure...the dialers are totaly differnt and use differnt source files. My guess is you mixed and matched the wrong images in the wrong .dll. Make sure you are editing the .dll from the Medium Hill Rom.

-CMY
Yeah I extracted it from the ROM, cause the size difference was major between the two dlls. Mine was like 15megs. Doh..
Old 07-09-2010, 04:00 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

kern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuff

is there a chance of a version that can be used with the updated verizon dialer with bigger buttons? it is wat vin uses on his ROMs
Old 07-09-2010, 09:01 AM
Two-Time Mafiosi
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik

nicely done!!! gonna give this a shot with the new GTX!!!thanks and thanked!
Old 07-10-2010, 06:53 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

kern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuff

also when i am in landscape nothing comes up when i receive a call, i have to switch to portrait to see who's calling, will there be a skin with landscape included?
Old 07-10-2010, 05:24 PM
Two-Time Mafiosi
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik

Quote:
Originally Posted by kern417 View Post
also when i am in landscape nothing comes up when i receive a call, i have to switch to portrait to see who's calling, will there be a skin with landscape included?
IDK what ROM you're on, but i know most (if not all) 6.5.x ROMs don't support landscape dialer. I'm on MightyROM FF (6.5.5) and I don't get a dialer in landscape.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software