PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-28-2010, 12:38 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G and to the curb I kicked, WINMO
Carrier: Sprint

shatner is keeping up the good workshatner is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [Tutorial] Add the new Facebook Tab to your TF3D2

hmm a cabby cab would be nice, or just cooked into a rommy rom.
Old 03-28-2010, 01:05 PM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!
Pocket PC: hTC hD2
Carrier: tMOBILE

maxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by shatner View Post
hmm a cabby cab would be nice, or just cooked into a rommy rom.
nrg rom comes with facebook tab cooked in
Old 03-28-2010, 02:37 PM
"MODS"
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxtcee View Post
nrg rom comes with facebook tab cooked in
Correct, NRGz and Medium hill's rom, have it cooked in.
Maybe others as well. But these are the ones I know of at the moment.

~My Ultimate WVGA Wallpapers Collection~
Donations accepted not expected!

Old 03-28-2010, 02:44 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon aka VZW aka BigRed

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad

Think Max is working on adding this to MaxSense as well!

Old 03-28-2010, 03:11 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

kabuk1 knows their stuffkabuk1 knows their stuffkabuk1 knows their stuffkabuk1 knows their stuffkabuk1 knows their stuffkabuk1 knows their stuffkabuk1 knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to kabuk1 Send a message via Yahoo to kabuk1

At first I thought I was just unpopular cause nothing new was popping up when I tried to sync it, but then I logged in via the FB app & there were all sorts of notifications. I can't get this tab to sync anything. I've tried logging out then back in several times & got it to display one of my own wall posts last night but it disappeared right away. Dunno what I'm doing wrong...

kabuk1's battery life tips ~ TamsPPC
Old 03-28-2010, 06:49 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Telus

leanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Sweet! Thanks for the simple directions.... Worked like a charm. Now to test battery life with this additional tab.
Old 03-29-2010, 03:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 CDMA/GSM

geotravelcat is becoming a great contributor

Maybe it's due to lack of sleep but I don't see that manila file. Am I missing something?

Nevermind, got it. Not sure why but the only way I can find it is a search. Browsing doesn't show it.

Thank those who've helped! My Thanks to the Genius of the Master Chefs in this kitchen & their hard work. Please remember to Thank the Kitchen staff when we can!
Old 03-29-2010, 10:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: sprint

roofus3000 is just getting started

Is a cab file able to be put together on this? Im not that far advanced yet on phone programming. Its like taking a computer class trying to figure out all of the settings and instructions. I greatly appreciate the instructions but a simple cab would be awesome. Im using nrg rom march 9 and like it pretty well I dont want to change to a new rom just to get this facebook tab but would love to add it to the tabs i have already.
thanks
Old 03-30-2010, 11:45 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

aj48198 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularaj48198 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularaj48198 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularaj48198 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Im running Xpressyourcell's rom and after installing the tab/app, my quick links are gone. How do I get them back? or was there something that I did wrong?

Edit: I fixed it. I just let manila fully load and soft reset again. Quick links are back. thanks for the tut!

Last edited by aj48198; 03-30-2010 at 11:55 AM.
Old 03-30-2010, 01:05 PM
Themed ROM Chef
Pocket PC: CDMA UNLOCKED Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon (for now)

xpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by aj48198 View Post
Im running Xpressyourcell's rom and after installing the tab/app, my quick links are gone. How do I get them back? or was there something that I did wrong?

Edit: I fixed it. I just let manila fully load and soft reset again. Quick links are back. thanks for the tut!
Dude, DL my newest version. I've cooked it in.

This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software