PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Titanium Tweaks
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-31-2009, 10:08 AM
VIP BABY
Pocket PC: moto driod
Carrier: verzion

madcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Jmz Lockscreen 0.1 5-25-09

looks good can i put i half naked girl or naked
Old 05-31-2009, 12:33 PM
I did it all for Ta-nuki
Pocket PC: EVO 4G, Nook Color, Xoom Wifi
Carrier: Sprint

watzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmztaylor View Post
Not that I know of. I will take a look at this once I finish this lockscreen
Thanks jmz. I have looked all over here and XDA for a way to do it. I tried playing around with the cpr files in the LockscreenNonEA folder in my kitchen's SYS but I don't know much about them. Hopefully you can see if something can be edited or added to one of those.
Old 06-02-2009, 03:13 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro

kindmatt is just getting started

See jmztaylor's other thread here on how to change the background of the lock screen:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=70274
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-02-2009, 06:43 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HERO

Brock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Brock1909 Send a message via MSN to Brock1909 Send a message via Yahoo to Brock1909

Nice change. thanks alot.

Last edited by Brock1909; 06-02-2009 at 06:48 PM.
Old 06-02-2009, 07:59 PM
Jmz
Jmz Software
Pocket PC: Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

Jmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to Jmz
Re: Jmz Lockscreen 0.2 6-2-09

Updated. Now supports landscape
Old 06-02-2009, 10:11 PM
I did it all for Ta-nuki
Pocket PC: EVO 4G, Nook Color, Xoom Wifi

watzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by kindmatt View Post
See jmztaylor's other thread here on how to change the background of the lock screen:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=70274
I had a feeling it was in the LS_Global cpr file but I didn't know what to edit.

Thanks for updating me kindmatt!
Old 06-02-2009, 11:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO

magicalan is keeping up the good workmagicalan is keeping up the good work

qvga please
Old 06-04-2009, 10:40 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul

thepiecesfit is a n00b

does this require a special rom? i installed it and nothing happened. no program icon and it doesnt work
Old 06-04-2009, 12:53 PM
Jmz
Jmz Software
Pocket PC: Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

Jmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to Jmz

Quote:
Originally Posted by thepiecesfit View Post
does this require a special rom? i installed it and nothing happened. no program icon and it doesnt work
All this does is change where your slider and time is on the screen. No theme and nothing else. Also this is only for Vga at the moment
Old 06-04-2009, 03:09 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul

thepiecesfit is a n00b

okay is this for slide2unlock? "change your slider" please be specific
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Titanium Tweaks