PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-20-2008, 09:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Mogul and Touch Pro
Carrier: Cricket

im1badazchick is becoming a PPCGeeks regularim1badazchick is becoming a PPCGeeks regularim1badazchick is becoming a PPCGeeks regularim1badazchick is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: VetVito's Aero Windows Mobile (6.1.1)

Thanks Lime and you are welcome....glad that you got it working ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Limegrntaln View Post
I just now got it figured out Ive been working with im1badazchick man she knows whats going on. I am on cricket. It was a few registry settings and an internet explorer issue. I just sent my first real MMS a few minutes ago, thanks to her. she is im1badazchick thanks again Vet. and Josh!
Old 04-20-2008, 10:04 PM
Lurker

slyder33 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by im1badazchick View Post
Hello slyder...i'm not really sure but it worked eventually...maybe try going into settings on your phone then the input part and changing it to zoomboard then do the same with sip change and set the reaction time in sip change to 2....i have a couple of versions of it so maybe a different version will work...i have v2 and the newer one 2.01 or something but i just installed the new v3 of touchpal yesterday and unistalled zoomboard and thats how i have sip change set ...hope that helps...oh and after you set it maybe do a soft reset
Yeah.....I tried and also changed 3 different SIP's and even if they showed up in the list would not change...I guess I will try one more time and then decide if I wanna hard reset or not! I absolutely love this ROM so if I have to live without it to keep it then so be it!!!!!!
Old 04-20-2008, 11:28 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: 6800 and 6900 Treo Pro
Threadstarter

vetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by da06crew View Post
I am running the black pill on my Mogul with Cricket as my carrier. This version is awsome. My only issue is with MMS, i can't seem to get it to work. I was wondering if anyone had some pointers.

What keeps happening is I get the message "forbidden" after I try downloading an incomming MMS message. My MMS worked using the older black pill as long as I kept deleting the CONNECTION registry, but I havn't been able to get this one to work at all.
Did you put your 10 digit number in the Registry?

Go to:
HKLM/Software/Arcsoft/ArcSoft MMS UA/Config/mm1WspHeader

You will see "10digitNumber", put yours there.

Also make sure you defaulted your server to Cricket(Its not set automatically this time)

*Note you can have mortscript to delete the connections string for you, I will look further into this.
Old 04-20-2008, 11:40 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Mogul HTC 6800
Carrier: CricKet

Limegrntaln is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLimegrntaln is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLimegrntaln is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLimegrntaln is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLimegrntaln is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Getting it to work on this version of the black pill is all along the same lines da06crew I did however delete a few other things. And also had to delete the default pic server which was pre loaded in there. You cant do it using explorer though. for some reason it was working for me, then I tried it again and now its not again. I have to go in and delete the connection string. Which Im going to just start using firefox or Opera. Im leaning toward Opera. im1badazchick said that you can choose Opera as the default browser. I havent been in there with it yet. I would like to find a way to use the IE soft key to just pop up with opera. Maybe vet can write that into the next release.

Over all im pretty happy. I have had my phone for 4 days. Im already running the black pill and I have full GPS and MMS capabilities. Its pretty nice. I love being able to click on Google maps hit search and type in Papa Johns and it takes me to the closest one to my house the I hit the phone soft key and it calls. I love it.

Also Ive been driving 15 miles to go to a sprint store when there was one about 2 miles behind my house. I also found with the GPS.. Amazing!!

Old 04-20-2008, 11:42 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: LG Touch
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

rhannahs19 is keeping up the good workrhannahs19 is keeping up the good workrhannahs19 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to rhannahs19

is there any way to remove the "Your Message has Been Delivered" notification? Thanks.
Old 04-20-2008, 11:49 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

vetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Your Message Has been Delivered
HKLM\Software\OEM\SMS
Delivery Ack= 1 Change to 0

;Disable SMS Sent notification
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Inbox\Settin gs]
"SMSNoSentMsg"="1"
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-21-2008, 10:20 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: LG Touch
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

rhannahs19 is keeping up the good workrhannahs19 is keeping up the good workrhannahs19 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to rhannahs19

Quote:
Originally Posted by vetvito View Post
Your Message Has been Delivered
HKLM\Software\OEM\SMS
Delivery Ack= 1 Change to 0

;Disable SMS Sent notification
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Inbox\Settin gs]
"SMSNoSentMsg"="1"
hmm under sms there is only enablepriotyhigh and priority high level... am i doing somethingwrong? thanks
Old 04-21-2008, 11:57 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

^ My fault, its in the Cricket rom,

Just click edit and add new string value

Value Name:
Delivery Ack

Value Data:
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-21-2008, 02:03 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Mogul

dastars is a n00b

vetvito - thanks a ton for the work. My first custom ROM and I love it. The "upcoming" one looks very promising as well.

My only thought/issue - will there be a way to implement hippityhoppity's suggestion about using 1.3 for the Oxios program? That splashscreen is just brutal...

Thanks again!
Old 04-21-2008, 05:06 PM
Lurker

turbocolt is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to turbocolt

great work on the rom. i love it.

just cant seem to get my mms to show up or work on verizon...

anyonehave any pointers...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development