PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Carrier Discussion
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-24-2010, 02:54 AM
Threadstarter
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium 400
Carrier: Sprint

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr
any chance to get epic to work on grandfather plan?

i dont have sero, i pay $67 pre taxes + insurance for 2 tp2's.

last year when i picked up my tp2s the salesguy tried to pull a switcharoo saying my plan was not compatible with the tp2 and i told him i would not change plans, he called in and manually activated my phones in store without changing my plan...
now with all this talk about new sero compatible plan or something i thought i read something that old plans will work on android phones, i'd really like to get an epic now unless wm7 4g is coming next month but theres no way i'm changing my plan to pay more for less

Old 09-24-2010, 03:11 AM
"The Fuzzy One"
Pocket PC: PPC6800 & Touch Pro 2 & Epic 4G

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: any chance to get epic to work on grandfather plan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by t0mmyr View Post
i dont have sero, i pay $67 pre taxes + insurance for 2 tp2's.

last year when i picked up my tp2s the salesguy tried to pull a switcharoo saying my plan was not compatible with the tp2 and i told him i would not change plans, he called in and manually activated my phones in store without changing my plan...
now with all this talk about new sero compatible plan or something i thought i read something that old plans will work on android phones, i'd really like to get an epic now unless wm7 4g is coming next month but theres no way i'm changing my plan to pay more for less
According to Russ Mcguire its only for sero:

McGuire’s Law » Blog Archive » Psst… The Palm Pre is now available through Everything Plus

Also WP 7 is coming out in at least 2011..wm7 is never coming out as windows mobile is gone as far as consumers are concerned.

Moved to Carrier Discussion for better answers...

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)

Last edited by gTen; 09-24-2010 at 04:21 AM.
Old 09-24-2010, 02:52 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

a_c_s is keeping up the good worka_c_s is keeping up the good worka_c_s is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

It is really tough with the new Android devices... they have very little leeway with the system now... even account services at sprint has lost some of their power on coding and credits... I had the old $85 2000min plan with free shared lines and all the bells and whistles and ended up changing plans to get the Epic... it did not end up actually being that much more out of pocket in my case when I added everything up... only other option I've heard is that as of Oct 1st Sero may be able to pay extra $10 per month on plan cost and activate these newer phones... have not heard that it does or ever again will be compatible with the legacy free and clear plans...
Old 09-24-2010, 06:08 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: sprint

sephiroth_4 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Read the last sentence in the first paragraph!
Sprint | Already an Everything Plus or SERO customer?

Soooo..I'd end up getting a $10 discount for an epic with these new plans... >.>

Keep holding out for the dual cores and / or WMP 7 or just join the crowd....decisions decisions...

Last edited by sephiroth_4; 09-24-2010 at 06:18 PM.
Old 09-24-2010, 06:11 PM
Threadstarter
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium 400
Threadstarter

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr

read my first sentence

PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Carrier Discussion