PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Samsung Galaxy Series > CDMA-Specific > Sprint Epic 4G > Sprint Epic 4G Themes & Mods
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-16-2010, 07:43 AM
nous défions
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S III
Carrier: Sprint

Johnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [Theme, Mods] 11/10/10 Are you interested in this Blue Epic Theme?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timberwolf671 View Post
Thanks, found the font will give it a shot. Can you explain which notification icons you think are too small? All are set to 38x38 pixels.
I was talking about the icons in the notification bar at the top of the screen. Wifi, 3G/4G, signal strength, GPS, etc. Its not that they are too small, I was saying that there's a lot going on in such a small square. It took me a minute at first to figure out what each icon was. I'm not a programmer, so I don't know what the physical limitations are when it comes to creating graphics, but if you could make the lines thinner I think it would make it easier to determine what the icons are doing. But its really no big deal. I've gotten used to it. Its like anything else new, I just needed to learn what they are.
Old 11-16-2010, 08:01 AM
Wolf dog master, Chef
Pocket PC: Vogue,Diamond,TP2,Epic
Threadstarter

Timberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation level

Ok I understand now. I try to use icons that will be different than the standard andorid icons but still show what action they are doing. I think the Wifi icon is one you had trouble understanding what it was doing. Any ideas to what you would like to see in it's place.
Maybe this one, but changing colors. Green for a strong signal and red for leak?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny.Bravo View Post
I was talking about the icons in the notification bar at the top of the screen. Wifi, 3G/4G, signal strength, GPS, etc. Its not that they are too small, I was saying that there's a lot going on in such a small square. It took me a minute at first to figure out what each icon was. I'm not a programmer, so I don't know what the physical limitations are when it comes to creating graphics, but if you could make the lines thinner I think it would make it easier to determine what the icons are doing. But its really no big deal. I've gotten used to it. Its like anything else new, I just needed to learn what they are.
He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-16-2010, 08:06 AM
nous défions

Johnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Ok I understand now. I try to use icons that will be different than the standard andorid icons but still show what action they are doing. I think the Wifi icon is one you had trouble understanding what it was doing. Any ideas to what you would like to see in it's place.
Maybe this one, but changing colors. Green for a strong signal and red for leak?
Yep, of them all the Wifi was definitely the hardest one to make out. And don't get me wrong, I love the fact that they are different...that's why I installed it! Yes, I think the other Wifi signal indicator looks a little easier to read while still matching the original theme. Any luck fixing the Contacts button in the blue dialer?
Old 11-16-2010, 08:41 AM
Wolf dog master, Chef
Threadstarter

Timberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny.Bravo View Post
Yep, of them all the Wifi was definitely the hardest one to make out. And don't get me wrong, I love the fact that they are different...that's why I installed it! Yes, I think the other Wifi signal indicator looks a little easier to read while still matching the original theme. Any luck fixing the Contacts button in the blue dialer?
Yes, finally found which png's that control the contact icons. Working on a version today that will work with 2.2. Next release will work with 2.2 and have the aboved mentioned icons changed. Thanks for feedback JB.
Old 11-16-2010, 10:14 AM
nous défions

Glad to help.
Old 11-17-2010, 11:08 AM
Wolf dog master, Chef
Threadstarter

Re: [Theme, Mods] 11/17/10 New Blue Dialer & Blue LauncherPro 8.1.1

11/17/10

1. New Blue Dialer added.
2. Changed Wifi Status Icons.
3. Changed Launcher Pro 8.1.1 Dock Backgrounds
3. Edit Phone contact icons.
4. Change font to smaller size (ComfortAA).

Last edited by Timberwolf671; 11-17-2010 at 11:14 AM.
Old 11-17-2010, 07:56 PM
O-Matic
Pocket PC: Vogue, TP2, Epic 4G, Nexus S, Galaxy SIII, Nexus 4
Carrier: Big Pink

shane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIP
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to shane6374

Like the new blue dialer!

Remember to clickon those who help! It's right down there.
Old 11-17-2010, 08:05 PM
Wolf dog master, Chef
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by shane6374 View Post
Like the new blue dialer!
Glad you like it, any suggestions for future themes you would like to see?
Old 11-17-2010, 08:45 PM
O-Matic
Pocket PC: Vogue, TP2, Epic 4G, Nexus S, Galaxy SIII, Nexus 4
Carrier: Big Pink

shane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIP
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to shane6374

Quote:
Glad you like it, any suggestions for future themes you would like to see?
I'm still having issues with the new font your're using, but it's better than the comic sans. I'll post a pic of what I'm talking about as soon as I figure out how to do a screen shot. I'm still an Android noob, so still learning the basics. I like what you're doing with your theme's. I think yours and emotionless beast are the best 2 out there for the Epic.

Edit: Added photo, don't know where all the red came from though.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg screenshot_1.jpg (95.4 KB, 3 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by shane6374; 11-17-2010 at 09:00 PM.
Old 11-17-2010, 09:11 PM
nous défions

Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.80 (Android; Opera Mini/5.1.22460/21.549; U; en) Presto/2.5.25 Version/10.54)

So will this one work work Froyo? I took the leap and flashed it last night.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Samsung Galaxy Series > CDMA-Specific > Sprint Epic 4G > Sprint Epic 4G Themes & Mods

Tags
epic theme