PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Bargain Trader > Sold/Inactive Items
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-25-2012, 11:17 AM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
WANTED! Sprint iPhone ASAP

Need mint iPhone 4 or 4S for sprint any color any gig, need mint with clean ESN and need it now.

Lemmd know.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus on the PPCGeeks App
Old 08-25-2012, 05:17 PM
"The Fuzzy One"
Pocket PC: PPC6800 & Touch Pro 2 & Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: WANTED! Sprint iPhone ASAP

I don't know if you know this but it is cheaper right now to buy an iphone and add it to a family line then it is to buy it any other way.

Buy iphone 4s for 150$, get 100$ amex rebate making total 50$ on contract. Then downgrade that line to voice only for $10 which will make the cost $230 for 23 months + $50 = $280.

Then you can join many others in bankrupting sprint on their foolish iphone deal

If adding a family line is not an option, check out cowboom.com they sell preowned stuff. And if it is not to your liking you can return it within 30 days for a full refund. Cowboom is owned by Best Buy.

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)
Old 08-26-2012, 11:55 AM
Threadstarter

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Can't add a line it's for a friend mid contract who had theirs stolen.

Cowboom is ok but they're more expensive than they should be on iPhones

Old 08-26-2012, 02:10 PM
lt cmdr of a garbage scow
Pocket PC: epic 4g
Carrier: sprint

austin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 30 Post(s)

ive gotten bad esn phones from cowboom before. they offered to replace it, but the condition wasnt the same grade. they wanted to give me a "d" in place of a "c". needless to say, i took a refund instead.

Old 08-26-2012, 02:22 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: LG V10, iPhone 6 and Nokia ICON
Carrier: Verizon

DavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to DavidinCT Send a message via MSN to DavidinCT

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangekid View Post
Can't add a line it's for a friend mid contract who had theirs stolen.

Cowboom is ok but they're more expensive than they should be on iPhones

Now you know why I pay the $7 a month for insurance...Oh, wait, that's a iPhone...

Good luck on your quest, try craigslist, a lot of people dont have a clue on value of them you might get a good deal but, you need to jump quick. If you come on a Phone site, people are going to be asking close to market value because they know what it's worth...

Just my thoughts...and how I shop for spare phones

http://mc.anywherecool.com/Blog/
If I helped in anyway, please hit thanks !
Old 08-26-2012, 03:49 PM
Threadstarter

I can always say no if someone asks too much, I'm asking in multiple places not just here.

I know what they're worth and on Sprint it's not very much. $200 tops for an 8gb iPhone 4

PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Bargain Trader > Sold/Inactive Items