PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Bargain Trader > Sold/Inactive Items
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-02-2010, 06:59 PM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Re: FS: 5 New (NIB) Dell Inspiron Mini 10 (1012) $469+S&H value - now $280/ea. shipp

Quote:
Originally Posted by siptang1227 View Post
posted in the other thread but I'm going to post here as well. This guy is true to his word. Item was shipped fast and came as described. Highly recommend.
thanks for posting feedback, glad your transaction was a success
Old 12-02-2010, 07:17 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

siptang1227 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiptang1227 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiptang1227 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiptang1227 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: FS: 5 New (NIB) Dell Inspiron Mini 10 (1012) $469+S&H value - now $280/ea. shipp

No problem, I bought 1 after another because it was really good and how professional he was. Hope I can say the same about dell's quality control :/ (crossing fingers)
Old 12-02-2010, 11:47 PM
ksg
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TP2, TP1, Kaiser, Apache & HP iPAQ hx2495b
Carrier: Verizon (formerly Alltel)
Threadstarter

ksg knows their stuffksg knows their stuffksg knows their stuffksg knows their stuffksg knows their stuffksg knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by siptang1227 View Post
No problem, I bought 1 after another because it was really good and how professional he was. Hope I can say the same about dell's quality control :/ (crossing fingers)
I appreciate the feedback. If you run into any issues The netbooks are fully warrantied by Dell Business.

Before calling it in, you need to do a warranty transfer here: Dell - Ownership Transfers

You'll need the service tag number and express service code which are both on the bottom of the Dell Inspiron Mini 1012 netbook.

If any problems ever arise, let me know if I can help in any way. That said, I still have a few more for sale!
Old 12-03-2010, 01:17 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

siptang1227 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiptang1227 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiptang1227 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiptang1227 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

thanks bud, will set these up after xmas. (already wrapped it up haha)
Old 12-03-2010, 08:16 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Treo pro Soon to be Touch pro 2

remlle is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via ICQ to remlle Send a message via AIM to remlle Send a message via Yahoo to remlle

got any more?
Old 12-06-2010, 01:14 AM
ksg
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

ksg knows their stuffksg knows their stuffksg knows their stuffksg knows their stuffksg knows their stuffksg knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by remlle View Post
got any more?
Yes, I still do. Send me a PM with your e-mail address if interested and I'll invoice you through PayPal.

Last edited by ksg; 12-06-2010 at 01:18 AM.
Old 12-11-2010, 02:48 PM
ksg
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Re: FS: 5 New (NIB) Dell Inspiron Mini 10 (1012) $469+S&H value - now $270/ea. shipp

*BUMP* Dropped price to $270 w/ free shipping for the remaining few units I have left. There is still plenty of time to get one before XMAS!

If interested, PM me your e-mail address and I'll invoice you through PayPal. First come, first served.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-12-2010, 12:29 PM
The Dyslexic VIP
Pocket PC: (3)TPs (1)TP2 (1) Optimus S (1) Dell Mini 10

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed
Re: FS: 5 New (NIB) Dell Inspiron Mini 10 (1012) $469+S&H value - now $270/ea. shipp

been running my FREE one from Sprint since i posted before... btw Shipping was free, and taxes were $6... and i got it without a broadband plan...

**These netbooks can run OSX, Android(1.5 for now but a start), and Ubuntu.. so they are highly customizable netbooks with lots of online tricks posted... Also, Windows Starter is pretty easy to get around and really doesnt lack alot anyways...*** these are great little netbooks!!!!

there OP, through in some Tester FeedBack for ya... maybe that'll help.....
Old 12-13-2010, 10:22 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: tp2
Carrier: sprint

iceturkee is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by boredandtattooed View Post
been running my FREE one from Sprint since i posted before... btw Shipping was free, and taxes were $6... and i got it without a broadband plan...

**These netbooks can run OSX, Android(1.5 for now but a start), and Ubuntu.. so they are highly customizable netbooks with lots of online tricks posted... Also, Windows Starter is pretty easy to get around and really doesnt lack alot anyways...*** these are great little netbooks!!!!

there OP, through in some Tester FeedBack for ya... maybe that'll help.....

how did you get one from swprint without a broadband plan? i had one for a couple of weeks. seems like a nice netbook. but sprint mobile is horrible in my area so i returned it.
Old 12-13-2010, 10:29 AM
The Dyslexic VIP
Pocket PC: (3)TPs (1)TP2 (1) Optimus S (1) Dell Mini 10

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceturkee View Post
how did you get one from swprint without a broadband plan? i had one for a couple of weeks. seems like a nice netbook. but sprint mobile is horrible in my area so i returned it.
if you wanna PM, thats fine theres no secret, even a thread about it... but i dont wanna jack OPs thread on more..

sorry OP
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Bargain Trader > Sold/Inactive Items