PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Site Information > Site News & Announcements
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-01-2007, 03:05 AM
The Enforcer
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G, ViewSonic gTablet, BB Bold 9650
Carrier: Sprint

Pibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Ohhh ok, sorry... hahaha! Well I wish we could help!

---
Don't forget to Search first!
Old 02-01-2007, 03:12 AM
Founder & Owner
Pocket PC: iPhone XS Max
Threadstarter

Wideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Wideawake
Well see the move is one beside a few minor things to take care of. bradtipton.info is on the new hosts servers still waiting for the other host to release ppcgeeks.com to the new one. Which only took bradtipton.info 3 hrs. but they say it can take up to 48hrs.

Old 02-01-2007, 09:04 AM
morsus mihi
Pocket PC: iPhone 4
Carrier: AT&T

schettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Man, that's bad (the 48 hour delay)

Thanks for getting the temp domain up. Don't think I could go 2 days without ppcgeeks
Old 02-01-2007, 09:07 AM
Founder & Owner
Threadstarter

Wideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributions
I know.....if I hadn't told everyone bradtipton.info I would have said wmgeeks.com but oh well.....what to do with wmgeeks.com
~Mike
Old 02-01-2007, 01:01 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

TheRocoLoco is a n00b
Quote:
is 208.113.163.51 the new IP address? because when I manually put it in for www.ppcgeeks.com all I get is a page that says:

"Index of /" and is blank =)
WORKING NOW! yipppeee
Old 02-01-2007, 01:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung GSIII, HTC Glacier
Carrier: TMO

xarses is a n00b
wide, what are the names of the new dns servers for ppcgeeks.com, ill just hack it into my dns server
Old 02-01-2007, 02:59 PM
Founder & Owner
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRocoLoco
is 208.113.163.51 the new IP address? because when I manually put it in for www.ppcgeeks.com all I get is a page that says:

"Index of /" and is blank =)
nope that's not the new IP...and I get a blank index page? how come I get the forwarding page that I left on the other server....hmmmm odd.
~Mike
Old 02-01-2007, 03:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung GSIII, HTC Glacier
Carrier: TMO

xarses is a n00b
Mike, whois comes back with the following
Quote:
Domain Name: PPCGEEKS.COM
Registrar: SCHLUND+PARTNER AG
Whois Server: whois.schlund.info
Referral URL: http://registrar.schlund.info
Name Server: NS1.DREAMHOST.COM
Name Server: NS2.DREAMHOST.COM
Name Server: NS3.DREAMHOST.COM
Updated Date: 01-feb-2007
Creation Date: 17-may-2006
Expiration Date: 17-may-2007

>>> Last update of whois database: Thu, 01 Feb 2007 19:15:20 UTC <<<
dig output
Quote:
wiki.ppcgeeks.com. 1225 IN A 82.165.132.127
ppcgeeks.com. 14094 IN A 208.113.163.51
bradtipton.info. 14306 IN A 208.97.185.138
Even if you updated the IP, the webforward will continue to run... unless you switched dns previdors.

Let me know if you need some help

X
Old 02-01-2007, 07:03 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Perasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIP
If I use just ppcgeeks.com I can get in, but www.ppcgeeks.com takes me to this:
There appears to be an issue with the Website when browsing to it from your PPC, it gets stuck in a constant redirect but works fine on the desktop. Working on this issue now. Sorry for any inconvenience.

When logging in (without the www) I get an error about a similar page being available. If I take the resulting URL and remove the www from that, then I get logged in.

Just trying to help pass along info. Great site!

Projects: (PeraStats 1.7) (PeraCount with Clock 1.3) (PeraCount 1.3) (PeraProfiler 1.2) (S2U2Lock 1.1)
Old 02-01-2007, 07:09 PM
Founder & Owner
Threadstarter

That actually was an issue with the cookies. I fixed that. So if anyone has the www. and without issue then clear u cookies and relogin. I still get the same issue so Im waiting patently on the rest of the world to update.

PPCGeeks > Site Information > Site News & Announcements