PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-06-2009, 08:56 AM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!
Pocket PC: hTC hD2
Carrier: tMOBILE

maxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Not an official forum without Home Screens!

Quote:
Originally Posted by m_s_ifland View Post
MAXTCEE,
how did you increase the number of icons across the screen on the shortcuts and apps page?

here ya go make sure u install it to my device

keith that setup looks sexy i see you was up all night finishing touches
Attached Files
File Type: cab 4ColumnsStart&AllPrograms_v1.1.cab (96.0 KB, 58 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by maxtcee; 12-06-2009 at 09:08 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-06-2009, 12:13 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

slumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

keith, looks great. Am trying to install it now.

**Update**
do I copy the reg file to the windows folder or to the spb mobile shell folder

I tried following your instructions, but didnt look like same. Had some weird colorful backgroud that I couldnt change either.

Is there anyway you can be alittle more specifc in the installation process exactly, so I dont screw it up anymore.

Last edited by slumpey326; 12-06-2009 at 12:38 PM.
Old 12-06-2009, 12:58 PM
VIP Member

keithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

You have to import the reg edit with a registry editor or do it manually.
Old 12-06-2009, 08:16 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

slumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I meant if I drop the reg file that you created in the windows folder or do I drop it in the spbmobileshell folder with everything else, I am using resco explorer.

Or if I did it manually with phm regedit, there are two options here within this: hklm\software\spb software house2\spb mobile shell\widgets\homescreen.

Do I change both to 2

Last edited by slumpey326; 12-06-2009 at 08:29 PM.
Old 12-06-2009, 10:02 PM
VIP Member

keithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by slumpey326 View Post
I meant if I drop the reg file that you created in the windows folder or do I drop it in the spbmobileshell folder with everything else, I am using resco explorer.

Or if I did it manually with phm regedit, there are two options here within this: hklm\software\spb software house2\spb mobile shell\widgets\homescreen.

Do I change both to 2
I only have 3 things under homescreen default, active page, page count

change page count to 2, i may have had that wrong on my original post.
Old 12-06-2009, 10:15 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

will try it all again tonight, thanks again for all the assistance.

should I still leave the layouts on both, i.e. professional and lifestle or just have professional.

Last edited by slumpey326; 12-06-2009 at 10:24 PM.
Old 12-07-2009, 01:46 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by slumpey326 View Post
will try it all again tonight, thanks again for all the assistance.

should I still leave the layouts on both, i.e. professional and lifestle or just have professional.
You can use both, but my screenshots are from lifestyle pages, once you look at the wallpaper you will see how to set it up using the invisible links in mskips cab and the weather mod i made and the text only links at the bottom.
Old 12-07-2009, 08:55 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

one more quick question, I cant change the layout background. It is stuck on the Mskips's background. How can I change it in SPB Mobile Shell.

UPDATE:

was able to figure it out, You have to place a frame image widget first; then tap on it to activate the slideshow and tap on it again to bring the commands on the screen. Then tap the right menu button, go to Open file (you can now go to SPB folder or any other folder) and select the image you wish. Then tap on Set as background.

Last edited by slumpey326; 12-07-2009 at 10:53 AM.
Old 12-07-2009, 12:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio: MyClean 1.8 ROM

m_s_ifland is becoming a PPCGeeks regularm_s_ifland is becoming a PPCGeeks regularm_s_ifland is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Thank you, maxtcee.
Old 12-07-2009, 02:54 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

key keith, how did you get those big shortcuts to work on your homescreen, i.e. comm mgr, internet explorer, camera, google maps. I dont see those options under the change skin section for each one.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio