PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-01-2009, 04:50 PM
Eat Static
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

popdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Another 50 Wallpapers... Mobile Shell plus all Resolutions

Here are another 50 wallpapers, or backgrounds if you prefer. I made these a little different than the last two batches. They are sized at 1280x960. They work with Mobile Shell 3.0, although some might be a little too "busy" in appearance. I've also tried them on my Titan (QVGA) with WM 6.5 and they resize fine, so they should work with all resolutions running 6.5. Since they are oversized they also resize fine in landscape mode. They also work fine on my Touch Pro 2 (WVGA) running 6.1.

First image shows thumbnails of the 50 wallpapers, second image shows some examples with Titanium and Mobile Shell.

Attached Files
File Type: zip Another 50 Wallpapers.zip (7.99 MB, 165 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by popdog54; 09-10-2009 at 05:48 PM.
This post has been thanked 6 times.
Old 09-10-2009, 09:10 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 CDMA/GSM

geotravelcat is becoming a great contributor
Thumbs up Re: Another 50 Wallpapers... Mobile Shell plus all Resolutions

Popdog - Great Collections! Curious what your using to make your home screen so nice in the pics? More specifically, the brown fractal pic on the bottom right in -Another 50 Wallpapers... Mobile Shell plus all Resolutions- post #1. Is that CHome? Any help appreciated, I really like that!
-Geo
Old 09-10-2009, 11:59 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Moto Droid @ 1.1GHz
Carrier: VZW

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to raidzero
Re: Another 50 Wallpapers... Mobile Shell plus all Resolutions

Quote:
Originally Posted by geotravelcat View Post
Popdog - Great Collections! Curious what your using to make your home screen so nice in the pics? More specifically, the brown fractal pic on the bottom right in -Another 50 Wallpapers... Mobile Shell plus all Resolutions- post #1. Is that CHome? Any help appreciated, I really like that!
-Geo
that is mobile shell 3
Old 09-10-2009, 03:34 PM
Eat Static
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Threadstarter

popdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIP
Re: Another 50 Wallpapers... Mobile Shell plus all Resolutions

Quote:
Originally Posted by raidzero View Post
that is mobile shell 3
Correct you are.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes