PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-29-2007, 07:56 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon & Bravo
Carrier: Sprint & AT&T PAYG

budney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to budney
notilad55 ( A phoneAlarm Skin)

*** You will need phoneAlarm v1.61 Lite or Full, which can be found here!***

Since seeing these great glass icons made by notilad over at the rltoday forums, and Bob_55's targa (tga) conversion. I have been playing around with them in phoneAlarm. This skin is the first I came up with and posted in the Titan screen shot thread. I do plan on a more feature rich version as soon as Bruce figures out what I am doing wrong.

From left to right: Settings (hidden), Missed Calls, Voice Mail, SMS, Email, connection type, date, clcok, signal, bluetooth, data on/off, battery

Please feel free to mod the skin as you like. Attached below is the skin & all the glass icons, & the newest skinning guide (worth looking at).

http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n...1249020923.gif http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n...1249020658.gif
Old 07-29-2007, 09:49 PM
Lurker

aaronz is a n00b
very nice

very nicely done!

have you gotten rid of your wba 3 setup with the blacksta theme? that's what im running right now with mobile shell, weather panel, and of course pa. one issue I hve and im not sure if its pa or the theme that is causing the issue. when I click the missed call icon it taes me to the dial pad not my missed calls.
Old 07-29-2007, 11:37 PM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

budney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Thank you!

Yep, no more Whatsa black theme, just running the default WA3 theme with the HTC tsk. I think something may be interfering with PA. I noticed that when I hit the missed calls it gose to my dial pad, but then quickly goes to my missed call list. I think it may be simular to people having trouble with Mobile Shell's NOW screen not showing when the device is awakened.
Old 08-06-2007, 06:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: iPhone :)
Carrier: AT&T

Reako10 is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to Reako10
Hey Budney. I kinda like the look of the glass icons, and since you are good with editing phoneAlarm skins, I have a pretty small suggestion you could do for me??? lol.

I just want Four glass icons on a set line like you did at the top.

SMS, Missed Calls, Voicemail, and Bluetooth. If you can do that for me I would greatly appreciate it!!!

Reako
Old 08-07-2007, 02:23 PM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reako10
Hey Budney. I kinda like the look of the glass icons, and since you are good with editing phoneAlarm skins, I have a pretty small suggestion you could do for me??? lol.

I just want Four glass icons on a set line like you did at the top.

SMS, Missed Calls, Voicemail, and Bluetooth. If you can do that for me I would greatly appreciate it!!!

Reako
Sounds eay enough! It will be a few days before I can get to it. Just got back from my vacation.
Old 08-07-2007, 07:39 PM
Moderator/WMExperts Staff
Pocket PC: Pure, TP2, Snap, Ozone, Intrepid,Treo Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Malatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Here is an updated version for the Treo.

I also changed the Nav highlight color to Red as it's easier for me to see that way, (Plus it looks awesome with "Ultimate Search).

Btw, great work Budney!

Reako: you could do this yourself easily: just open the .skn file with Notepad on your computer or WordPad on your PPC.

Then just delete out the stuff you don't want and set the Today_Height to like 50 pixels. Trust me, this stuff is kinda easy (though tedious if making a skin) and you'll love your new ability to modify skins for your liking

Attached Files
File Type: zip notilad_treo_716.zip (1,008 Bytes, 39 views) Click for barcode!
Old 08-07-2007, 08:50 PM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Thanks, Mal!

I noticed the data on/off in your pic dose not look right. With EV on your globe should be green, not white. Was this a change you implemented, or a possible PA problem?
Old 08-07-2007, 09:02 PM

Malatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by budney
Thanks, Mal!

I noticed the data on/off in your pic dose not look right. With EV on your globe should be green, not white. Was this a change you implemented, or a possible PA problem?
True, in that pic it's not green but since then it is i.e. the little continents are green, so cool, lol.

So that might have been a fluke or something else. Seems to be fine though.
Old 08-07-2007, 10:16 PM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malatesta
True, in that pic it's not green but since then it is i.e. the little continents are green, so cool, lol.

So that might have been a fluke or something else. Seems to be fine though.
Great, I'm glad it's working.
Old 08-08-2007, 01:53 AM

Budney, now I get to ask some questions! (it's been along time since I've used PA, lol)

(1) Say I want Profiles for this skin. What are my options?

Specifically, I don't mind if it's a hidden setting, like the Configuration is now. with just Text. I wouldn't mind giving up the "Data" icon but I also don't think you have any "profile" icons to choose from, so that probably won't work. Or is there a way to just do a Text version, like we use to do with the Smartphone homescreens?

(2) There's a hidden navigation item: Dialer

How do I disable that? I don't see it in the config file.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes