PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-12-2009, 03:26 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

GoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [4/12] G-Trigger v0.5 (G-sensor based app launcher, speed dialer/task switcher/mo

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
do we need to uninstall the old one then dl the new one? or is it like most and uninstalls then installs over old one?
As a general rule, I always prefer to uninstall old versions, soft reset, and then install new versions.

However, the dev did say this in his post:
Quote:
Please re-assign at least one action and hit 'save' button before using this version for the first time.
which makes me think you may be able to install it over. I'd try it out for you, but I already uninstalled the previous version.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redd214 View Post
ohh, volume control, gotta check this new one out, thanx goodgets!!
Thanks, this app keeps getting better. The dev has already mentioned some exciting new stuff for future versions. I can't wait.

PPCGeeks New User Guide

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-12-2009, 03:31 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: [4/12] G-Trigger v0.5 (G-sensor based app launcher, speed dialer/task switcher/mo

thanx bro, i did install over old version and all is good. no uninstall for me. im stock though, so this maybe just my case.
Old 04-12-2009, 04:52 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

sparhawk6 is keeping up the good worksparhawk6 is keeping up the good worksparhawk6 is keeping up the good work

This is one of the game-changing apps for the Touch Pro, Diamond, and Windows Mobile in general. Microsoft needs to pay attention to this one and then market it like crazy.
Old 04-13-2009, 07:16 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

GoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparhawk6 View Post
This is one of the game-changing apps for the Touch Pro, Diamond, and Windows Mobile in general.
I agree. I was blown away by this app when I first saw it. I thought it was one of the coolest things I had ever seen. Pure genius.

Oh, and the dev just released a minor update (and I've updated the op). Supposedly, the G-trigger will now start on the device start up for all devices. No more needing to stop then start again after soft resets.
Old 04-13-2009, 07:22 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: [4/13] G-Trigger v0.5.1 (G-sensor based app launcher/speed dialer/task switcher/m

i gota buy another sd card to keep up with the dev. lol goodgets, check your pm please.
Old 04-13-2009, 09:08 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Re: [4/13] G-Trigger v0.5.1 (G-sensor based app launcher/speed dialer/task switcher/m

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
i gota buy another sd card to keep up with the dev. lol goodgets, check your pm please.
I agree, sign of a good app though. However, if you think that's sick, try to keep up with cleanRAM. Since I posted it 45 days ago, we've had 23 new versions, not to mention the beta's I tested for him. That's A LOT of cabs. The dev, ronenpg, is an absolute mad man. Love that guy. I think it's finally perfect now though, another great app. I actually have it set as one gestures for G-trigger. Love this app as well, said it before, but it really is my favorite.
Old 04-14-2009, 12:47 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: sprint

kennethlauhere is a n00b

Nice app, thanks. I do have a problem though, after I installed this every time I make a call the screen goes blank.
Old 04-14-2009, 12:58 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennethlauhere View Post
Nice app, thanks. I do have a problem though, after I installed this every time I make a call the screen goes blank.
Can you turn it back on? (the power button on the top of the device)
I mean our phones were made to blank during calls. (However, there are a couple ways around this: InCall Screen Tweak and NoSleep.

Also, Congratulations on your first post! Welcome to PPCGeeks!! Go introduce yourself in our Introductions Forum, and you might wanna check out my PPCGeeks New User Guide.
Old 04-24-2009, 06:59 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

No new version, but honestly it works like a dream now, just wanted to share this with you guys.

For anyone having trouble with this, the dev just posted the following about the about shake detection. (Another tip, make sure you hold the phone upright, NOT parallel to the ground. It detects the shakes a lot better when it is upright.)

Quote:
Ok.. Let me try to explain the shaking gestures

Hold the mobile phone facing yourself and perform following:

Left to Right:
Quickly move the phone from current position towards right hand side for about 6 inches (Increase speed during motion from slow to fast and suddenly stop at the end to feel the shock)

Right to Left:
Quickly move the phone from current position towards left hand side for about 6 inches (Increase speed during motion from slow to fast and suddenly stop at the end to feel the shock)

Top to Bottom:
Quickly move the phone from current position to downwards for about 6 inches (Increase speed during motion from slow to fast and suddenly stop at the end to feel the shock)

Bottom to Top:
Quickly move the phone from current position to upwards for about 6 inches (Increase speed during motion from slow to fast and suddenly stop at the end to feel the shock)

Front to Back:

Hold the phone facing yourself and near to you.
Quickly move the phone from current position to far away from you for about 6 inches (Increase speed during motion from slow to fast and suddenly stop at the end to feel the shock)

Back to Front:
Hold the phone facing yourself and little far from you.
Quickly move the phone from current position to nearer to you for about 6 inches from the last position (Increase speed during motion from slow to fast and suddenly stop at the end to feel the shock)

Hope this helps
I added this to post #2 as well, and took out my tip about how to use the "shakes" because it was dated since the dev has optimized the algorithm in this latest version, which is still v0.5.1.
Old 04-26-2009, 01:09 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Re: [4/26] G-Trigger v0.6 (G-sensor based app launcher/speed dialer/task switcher/mor

New Version Out.

The dev stated that the algorithm for detecting gestures has been optimized, although I'm not sure how it could get any better. Thought the past 2 versions were really good.

But the most notable feature: profiles have been added, allowing you to switch between different preset actions.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software