PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-16-2009, 09:13 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Juggs is in the MOMENT
Carrier: Sprint

Yay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
March 25 2009 Yay 4 Juggs Custom Clean rom 8.0 os sys 21109 32MB...

Here is my final contribution to the PPCGEEKS ROM SECTION...Version 8.0
Back when i started doing all this it was for the greater good of the community...i never asked for a dime for my work nor would i ever...somehow that concept got lost somewhere now its more a competition to see who can out flash another. To me that's not helping that's placating your own ego. I will never profess that my rom is the best ever nor will i ever say this will be the last rom you will ever need...i will only produce a product that actually works as it's intended. I'm sorry if this comes across as an insult but that's how i feel. I have tried to give everything to everyone in my work only to have it questioned far too many times by people who cant take the time to read directions or use common sense. I will still be here helping others answering any questions i can but i will no longer be building roms for the community.

YOU KNOW THE DRILL NOT RESP IF YOU BRICK YOUR PHONE YADA YADA YADA...

You can get the rom here
...make sure your phone is unlocked...
RUU TO FLASH YOUR PHONE

this rom is pretty much the same as 4.0 but with a new file sys and i added opera to it!!!

Many many thanks go to MightMike...LilRico...lllBoredlll...tsowen...and of course PPCGEEKS for without them i would have never gotten this rom off the ground!!!
Attached Files
File Type: zip htmlnote.zip (189.2 KB, 17 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by Yay 4 Juggs; 07-27-2009 at 10:53 AM.
This post has been thanked 50 times.
Old 03-16-2009, 09:16 AM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Yay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the community
Re: [3/16] Yay 4 Bored 6.0 CE OS 5.2.21028 (Build Yay 4 juggs 6.0) 32mb PP WIP!!!

Code:
What's in it...
Windows Mobile Pro 6.1 OS 5.2.21028
Custom manila with custom theme~~~thanks to MIghtyMike Lil Rico Tsowen and lllBoredlll

Apps Included:
Internet Explore 6.0
Opera Mobile 9.5.15316 w/flash 3.1
PIM Backup
Spb Screenshot
HTC Zip
Clean Temp 1.02
Dotfred Task Manager
psShutXP
Quick GPS
Custom Dialer (##codes work)
PHM Notepad (code on the go!!!)
Arcsoft MMS with custom sprint settings 5.0.69.44(discovered batter drain in the threaded version so it was removed...you know how i am about my battery) 
Teeter

What isnt in it:
Bloat ware
Music Store
Sprint TV
Sprint Nav
Sprint Manila
Adobe PDF
Games - Solitare, Bubble Breaker
Voice Command(too many versions...you decide what you want then install the cab)
Windows Live Search(i have older version...yet to put newest in...next build)

Last edited by Yay 4 Juggs; 03-18-2009 at 03:39 PM.
This post has been thanked 16 times.
Old 03-16-2009, 09:17 AM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Re: [3/16] Yay 4 Bored 6.0 CE OS 5.2.21028 (Build Yay 4 juggs 6.0) 32mb PP WIP!!!

*reserved*
This post has been thanked 7 times.
Old 03-16-2009, 09:17 AM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

~reserved~
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 03-16-2009, 09:32 AM
CyanogenMod
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S IV
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico

Good Job getting the Manila to work. Nice to see you updating the sys etc. I'll be giving this a try when I get home...
Old 03-16-2009, 09:45 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TP

elosogrande7076 is keeping up the good workelosogrande7076 is keeping up the good work

downloading now....thanks
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-16-2009, 09:52 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

pwrinxs is keeping up the good workpwrinxs is keeping up the good workpwrinxs is keeping up the good work

Hey Juggs awesome to see you back! I'd left the site for a while but I'll be visiting more often now that you're here. Loved 4.0 and still running it ... downloading 6.0 but won't get to install or mess around with it until tonight. Thanks and keep up the great work!
Old 03-16-2009, 11:44 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2/ Driod Incredible
Carrier: The red headed stepchild

lllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation level

Very nice dude!!!

Thx for the props much appreciated....

Accepted NOT Expected
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 03-16-2009, 12:50 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TP

elosogrande7076 is keeping up the good workelosogrande7076 is keeping up the good work

So far im liking the Rom....does anyone know if this has the new notifications in it already (i dont think so but i cant really tell either)?
Old 03-16-2009, 02:14 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

MojoRisen knows their stuffMojoRisen knows their stuffMojoRisen knows their stuffMojoRisen knows their stuffMojoRisen knows their stuffMojoRisen knows their stuffMojoRisen knows their stuff

Gonna have to give this a "go-around" tonight. Glad to see you put Opera in! I'll test it out this week, and see if I find anything unusual. Also, I think "Bored 4 Juggs" would have been a bit catchier name. But many thanks to the both of you for the hard work!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development