PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-10-2009, 12:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Fuze
Carrier: AT&T

bugsy90 knows their stuffbugsy90 knows their stuffbugsy90 knows their stuffbugsy90 knows their stuffbugsy90 knows their stuffbugsy90 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Camera Blur Gone - Simple Fix

By simply changing the brightness level to -2.0 you will no longer have a blur - it's like changing the ISO on a camera and the FPS will jump by over 50%. check it out in full here:http://www.fuzemobility.com/decrease...camera-really/
Also, here's a consolidated cab that contains the following: 1) eliminates delay time between focus and capture 2) remove shutter sound 3) configures 7mp panoramic photos 4) adds burst and sport modes
These are all put in a cab just to help those of you who either don't like tweaking their registry or just find it useful for flashing. These are all tweaks that have been known for a long time and are listed seperately on the bottom of the fuzemobiltiy link above
Attached Files
File Type: cab FuzeMobility AllCameraTweaks.cab (2.3 KB, 361 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by bugsy90; 03-14-2009 at 12:48 AM.
This post has been thanked 58 times.
Old 03-10-2009, 01:29 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

The Coach is becoming a PPCGeeks regularThe Coach is becoming a PPCGeeks regularThe Coach is becoming a PPCGeeks regularThe Coach is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: Camera Blur Gone - Simple Fix

Tried out the tweak and it drastically increased to quality of my pictures. I never have been able to get random shots of anything except stationary objects before, but it looks like this is going to change that.=D>

It is better to have searched and searched (and then ask) than never to have searched at all.
If my Comment helped, please hit the thanks button!
Old 03-10-2009, 01:54 PM
Super Saiyan 3
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

freeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to freeza Send a message via MSN to freeza Send a message via Yahoo to freeza Send a message via Skype™ to freeza

Awesome, trying now.
Old 03-10-2009, 02:26 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro,Touch Pro 2, Now Samsung Epic 4G

5dadd7 is a n00b

Great tweak, thanks!
Old 03-10-2009, 02:27 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

bugsy90 knows their stuffbugsy90 knows their stuffbugsy90 knows their stuffbugsy90 knows their stuffbugsy90 knows their stuffbugsy90 knows their stuff

yeah - it's great...all because my wife was complaining that her HD took crappy pics so I compared it to my Fuze. Anyway, at FuzeMobility we have the other known tweaks to decrease the delays, give the extra shooting modes, increase panarama quality...those are all known tweaks though. I'm happy that I can use my camera again like it's supposed to be used and video is sharp again
Old 03-10-2009, 02:36 PM
i like turtles
Pocket PC: Fascinate (Galaxy S)
Carrier: Verizon

chronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIP

Blur not gone but improved, and this fix was posted long ago. Title is misleading.

Last edited by chronster; 03-10-2009 at 03:55 PM.
Old 03-10-2009, 02:41 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

bugsy, the pro guys thankyou more than the diamond guys. lol i thanked you twice because i have a diamond and pro. give one to the wife.
Old 03-10-2009, 02:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO 2
Carrier: SPRINT

thestick00 is keeping up the good workthestick00 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to thestick00

Wow. This is insane. I am like whipping around corners taking action shots on the fly now. NO BLUR. A little dark (very little), but NO BLUR. This is a must. Now i can actually use the camera. Was tired of telling people to hold still for like 1/2 an hour so my touch pro could catch them in action. Lol.
Old 03-10-2009, 02:49 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by thestick00 View Post
Wow. This is insane. I am like whipping around corners taking action shots on the fly now. NO BLUR. A little dark (very little), but NO BLUR. This is a must. Now i can actually use the camera. Was tired of telling people to hold still for like 1/2 an hour so my touch pro could catch them in action. Lol.
If it's too dark then just play with it a little and try -1.5 or -1 which will be brighter. YOu can also increase the saturation which is in the menu settings which is pretty close to making it brigther without the ISO issue.
Old 03-10-2009, 02:57 PM
i like turtles
Pocket PC: Fascinate (Galaxy S)
Carrier: Verizon

chronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIP

Ok wait a second wait a second wait a second....

12 thanks so far? Before we all go thanking bugsy through the roof, take a look here: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=57164

This guy already discussed how to get perfect images a month ago, and one of the things he mentioned was setting brightness to -2. He's only been thanked twice (once by me )

So yall should head to that thread and see what other findings he posted and give thanks where thanks is due.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro