PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-16-2009, 10:39 PM
N00b

cwilson09 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
MMS Problems

Ever since i have gotten this phone my pic mail and vid mail does not want to send literally i sent a message to my girlfriend(Sprint) at 11:33am and at 4pm it finaly sent to her off my phone and it really is starting to bother me. I found arcsoft but I Dont understand how to install it i dont exactly know how to change registry stuff on my phone.

(deleted by Coz)
Hit me up via txt/email and just lemme know ure a PPCGeek
Old 02-16-2009, 11:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

nkawal is becoming a great contributor
Re: MMS Problems

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwilson09 View Post
Ever since i have gotten this phone my pic mail and vid mail does not want to send literally i sent a message to my girlfriend(Sprint) at 11:33am and at 4pm it finaly sent to her off my phone and it really is starting to bother me. I found arcsoft but I Dont understand how to install it i dont exactly know how to change registry stuff on my phone.
I have the same problem, I use SMMS instead. Works much better.
Old 02-17-2009, 12:22 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Galaxy Note II
Carrier: Verizon

Geekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to Geekcop

sMMS is a better choice, if you have that option. Being on VZW, I don't have that option. OP, you may want to remove your email from your sig line. Keeps it from getting harvested by spambots, and all the misery they create.

Old 02-17-2009, 12:24 AM
N00b
Threadstarter

cwilson09 is a n00b

Ok i would go smms but idk where to get it idk how to set it up.. do i have to pay/donate tog et a full version of it that doesnt have a trial on it?
Old 02-17-2009, 12:35 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Galaxy Note II
Carrier: Verizon

Geekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to Geekcop

Looky here...http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=22509
Old 02-17-2009, 12:41 AM
N00b
Threadstarter

cwilson09 is a n00b

and bang there is the reason i am not going to use it.
Quote:
Ok. Now for the not so good news. After so many comments on offering a version of sMMS without an expiration, I have decided to go ahead with this. However, to keep the project from dying, I have decided to create a licensing structure. Everyone who has already donated to sMMS will be grandfathered in and will get a full version automatically. Anyone in the future who wants a full version of sMMS will have to donate a minimum of $5. This wasn't an easy decision to make. I wanted to keep this program free, but I also don't want it to die. I figure if people were to get a version without an expiration, they wouldn't have a reason to come back here to contribute. So, I went ahead and removed the timebomb. But, I added some nag screens instead. If you like sMMS and want to see it get better (or just want to get rid of the screens), all I ask you to do is donate a minimum of $5. Other people have donated alot more than that.
I do not have a credit card or a way to donate. so i would never be able to get rid of the "nag screens" so why would i install this on my phone? I dont understand you dont see chefs putting nag screens in there roms so that you will donate to get the full version of the rom. they know that if there is a problem or a suggestion that there customers will come back.

Last edited by cwilson09; 02-17-2009 at 01:11 AM. Reason: i am old enough for CC just odnt have one or way to donate
Old 02-17-2009, 02:23 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Pre

bigmoe88 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to bigmoe88

I got Acrsoft MMS and it works like a charm. Here is the link from where I downloaded it from:

http://ppcgeeks.com/forum.ppcgeeks/s...13&postcount=5

Make sure the Sprint MMS application is not installed when you install it though. It may cause some complications. Once you install you it do a soft reset and you should be all set.
Old 02-17-2009, 12:20 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

cwilson09 is a n00b

*sigh*i still dont understand why SMMS to get a full version without a nag screen you have to donate 5$ its rediculous.
Old 02-17-2009, 12:35 PM
Coz-erator
Pocket PC: Sprint Galaxy Note 2 & other misc digital devices

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie

Moved to the general Diamond Forum. Also, since there are numerous discussions on this very subject, I'm gonna close this one down.

late,
Coz

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond