PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-29-2009, 11:38 AM
mcom
Pocket PC: Panther 850e, RhodiumW500, BlackBerry8220
Carrier: Telus & Rogers

briggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Adding tabs to the stock manila

I posted this two post posts in the Mighty Rom thread but they got burried pretty quick.ly and I keep having to refer people to it, so I thought I would transfer the two posts to a thread of their own....

Here is a cab to add the calendar tab that works. Dunno what the weekday tab is.

I may as well post some other useful manila files while I'm at it. I tested all these over the weekend while I beta tested a couple different 4.3 roms for mike (and you guys). They all work well with past and current mighty roms.

I've attached a cab file for the CallHistory Tab only - without color coding (if you install the calendar cab and this one, only one of the tabs will show up has to do with the 26948339_manila file I mention below)

I've also attached a cab that installs the sms tab font size zoom arrows. It's not 100% functional (you have to switch messages or go to another tab and back to see the font size actually change). This will not screw up the SMS tab menu though, so it takes nothing away.

I've also included a zip file of some manila files that can be used to add functionality to mike's Touch Flo 3D. (To install; Shutdown touchflo[settings, personal, today, items] install to windows directory with Total Comander [cab below], restart touchflo)

The four files in the callhist sub folder enable the capability of touchflo to have the call history tab (with different types of calls colour coded).
1d1ee632_manila -> enalbes the possibility of the tab
The next three are for some color coding on the tab (highly recomended, see image)

Next, 1f3be060_manila this file changes the font color in the sounds sub menu (settings touchflo tab, click sounds) to a grey colour. The reason for this is to add the possibility to add the comm manager tab and be able to read it. This manila file is the font color for both the sounds sub menu and the menus on the comm manager tab. One has a black bg one has a white, so 50% grey works best in order to enable both menus.

Next, 5e003d37_manila - This file will make it so that when you click on the e-mail tab in touchflo3d it will dismiss the new email alert in the top title bar but still have the new message count showing. Good feature, someone was asking about it this the other day.

Lastly, 26948339_manilla. This is where you go to edit your tabs and their order. You can open this with any txt editor (notepad). The calendar tab cab overwrites this file to add the calendar to the tab page order. The one in the root of the zip is the one I use, with all 3 extra tabs in an order that makes everything easily accessible. Try editing this file to make your own page order or disable some tabs.

Out of files to upload for this post, will post a couple more cabs in next post.
Attached Files
File Type: cab Lucas TD CallLogTab.cab (95.0 KB, 283 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab mUn ZoomMessagingExtension.cab (96.8 KB, 138 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab Calendartab.cab (138.3 KB, 382 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab tcmdr.cab (486.3 KB, 125 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: zip manila.zip (48.9 KB, 195 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by briggs; 01-29-2009 at 11:44 AM.
This post has been thanked 8 times.
Old 01-29-2009, 11:43 AM
mcom
Threadstarter

briggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Re: Adding tabs to the stock manila

These cabs;
- 3extratabs
- manila CommManager Tab

are ones I tested before but not this weekend, you may need some stuff from the previous post to get them to work.

Also attached is TouchFlo3d Config, if you can't edit the 26948339_manila file by yourself (noob) this can do it for you.

Other cab is a program called backgorund changer, it doesn't give you bg on all touch flo pages (I personally don't like that) but it will change your bg on the home screen every X amount of time to a random wallpaper out of a predetermined folder. I have a directory with about 60 wallpapers that it flips through.

I also attached a zip of SSMaPa, just extract the exe and run it form your phone.

This program can fix the problem with the calendar not launching from the home screen in the "start in view" copy this exe to your phone and run it.

- Hit the Init button and wait for it to initialize,
- then go to the next page (settings) and click replace calendar,
- then check the patch enabled box and erase the $ from the Arguments box, then click save.
- then go to the deploy tab and hit deploy, reset touchflo3d and boom, your calendar will stop defaulting to agenda view.

Wow that's alot in those two posts, I should probably make a thread on the main forum for this. [edit <---I took my own advice]

Hope this is useful for some of you.
Attached Files
File Type: cab 3extratabs.CAB (39.8 KB, 209 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab manila CommManager Tab.cab (254.9 KB, 184 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab TF3DConfig.cab (165.2 KB, 179 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: zip SSMaPa.zip (15.8 KB, 98 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab DiamondBackgroundChanger.cab (170.5 KB, 105 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by briggs; 01-29-2009 at 11:49 AM.
This post has been thanked 6 times.
Old 03-06-2009, 03:16 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC CDMA Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

jjairal is keeping up the good workjjairal is keeping up the good work

Does anyone have the cab to add check your stocks. like the one used in mysterys rom.
Old 03-06-2009, 03:46 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G

WanderingMinstrel knows their stuffWanderingMinstrel knows their stuffWanderingMinstrel knows their stuffWanderingMinstrel knows their stuffWanderingMinstrel knows their stuffWanderingMinstrel knows their stuff

I'd like that one too if it is available and if it works in stock rom.
Old 06-15-2009, 05:07 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro and diamond

har226 is becoming a great contributor

on the calendar cab can you select days and see what you have to do on those days?
Old 06-15-2009, 09:36 AM
mcom
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by har226 View Post
on the calendar cab can you select days and see what you have to do on those days?
unfortunately not man, sorry.

That's only in the rhodium manila, and from what i've heard it's too hard to port it over to the old manila.
Old 06-18-2009, 06:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro and diamond

har226 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by briggs View Post
unfortunately not man, sorry.

That's only in the rhodium manila, and from what i've heard it's too hard to port it over to the old manila.
Have you seen it on Juicy's rom.... I like that one but I cant find it anywhere.....

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond