PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-14-2009, 11:42 PM
VIP PATROL
Pocket PC: EVO 4G/3D
Carrier: SPRINT

JAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to JAVIERBOND007 Send a message via MSN to JAVIERBOND007 Send a message via Yahoo to JAVIERBOND007
Talking PIrazu,Mouse Cursor via D-Pad app...

To install: Copy the PIrazu.exe and PIrazuHook.dll to your device then run PIrazu.exe, an icon will appear on your today screen where you can enable/disable, exit or setup settings for your mouse cursor, you can control it with your D-Pad, is working great on my treo800wx using WM6.1 professional. Let me know if interested to post the a zip file here.

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-15-2009, 09:28 AM
I love root
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint

dannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIP
Re: PIrazu,Mouse Cursor via D-Pad app...

How about some files and screenshots? Maybe a link with more info?
Lesson learned don't work on PPC while drinking.
Old 01-15-2009, 10:34 AM
VIP PATROL
Threadstarter

JAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to JAVIERBOND007 Send a message via MSN to JAVIERBOND007 Send a message via Yahoo to JAVIERBOND007
Smile Re: PIrazu,Mouse Cursor via D-Pad app...

Here is some screen shots and download file, i've found this a while back and it was hard to get to it honestly dont remember where i got ir from, what i remember is that every link that pointed to this app was broken until finally i found it, i migh be wrong but i think XDA developers is where i download it from. Let me know how it works and what device are you using.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg PIrazumousecursor.jpg (97.2 KB, 120 views) Click for barcode!
Attached Files
File Type: zip pirazu-pocketpc.zip (17.9 KB, 56 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by JAVIERBOND007; 01-18-2009 at 10:22 PM.
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 01-15-2009, 11:04 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: TREO800WX

Neon_Armor is a n00b

Nice works fine, i installed on my 700w also works fine thanks.
Old 01-15-2009, 05:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: 6700SP on Ntelos
Carrier: Verizon

shawnhenson is a n00b

works on apache
Old 01-15-2009, 07:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: 6700SP on Ntelos
Carrier: Verizon

shawnhenson is a n00b

well almost works. when you "click" the screen goes crazy...
Old 01-15-2009, 09:39 PM
VIP PATROL
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawnhenson View Post
well almost works. when you "click" the screen goes crazy...
Sorry to heard that, i was hoping it will works on all devices...
Old 01-16-2009, 03:45 PM
I love root
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint

dannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAVIERBOND69 View Post
Here is some screen shots and download file, i've found this a while back and it was hard to get to it honestly dont remember where i got ir from, what i remember is that every link that pointed to this app was broken until finally i found it, i migh be wrong but i thing XDA developers is where i download it from. Let me know how it works and what device are you using.
thanks for the screen shot, but why would you want this instead of just using your finger to touch the screen? It seems like it would be a lot faster and easier to just touch it. maybe i'm just too practical...
Old 01-18-2009, 10:17 PM
VIP PATROL
Threadstarter

Smile Re: PIrazu,Mouse Cursor via D-Pad app...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannzeman View Post
thanks for the screen shot, but why would you want this instead of just using your finger to touch the screen? It seems like it would be a lot faster and easier to just touch it. maybe i'm just too practical...
Thats true dannz, the finger is a lot of faster, in my case sometimes i cant use the stylus,so i use the finger also there are some places on the screen where the use of the finger is impossible, so i use the cursor if iam not able t use the stylus, work for some people it all depends on the situation.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software