PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan

Notices

View Poll Results: Will you buy accessories for the PPC 6800 before you have one?
I am getting my stuff 15 16.85%
I will wait till I get my PPC 6800 45 50.56%
It would be silly to get accessorise for a PPC that isn't even for sale yet 16 17.98%
This poll is stupid never ask me anything again 13 14.61%
Voters: 89. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-22-2007, 09:26 AM
The Voice of Reason
Pocket PC: PPC 6700/Touch Diamond/Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Big D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Sprint geeks we are getting close - 6800 Accesories

We don't even have the PPC for sale yet but you can already buy the accessories HERE. Will you start getting the stuff ready or will you wait till you get your PPC 6800 in hand?
“It is from numberless diverse acts of courage and belief that human history is shaped. Each time a man stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope.”

Robert Kennedy

Ha y'all come visit me at WMExperts some time.
Old 04-22-2007, 10:31 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Palm Pre

Shaska is just getting started
Well, I know that the local bestbuy has microSD 2gb cards now... And I happen to know someone who gets the employee discount... ME! :P So ill probably pick that up right away...
Old 04-22-2007, 11:04 AM
Founder & Owner
Pocket PC: iPhone XS Max

Wideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Wideawake
Ordered me a 1gb microsd about a week or two ago.
~Mike

Old 04-22-2007, 12:34 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon & Bravo
Carrier: Sprint & AT&T PAYG

budney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to budney
I am waiting untill the 6800 is in my hands to get my accessories, which won't be untill September. I still need some things for my Q. And I have a vaction or two this summer I need to save for.

http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n...1249020923.gif http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n...1249020658.gif
Old 04-22-2007, 01:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Telus

rawr is a n00b
i'm still waiting for aftermarket batteries to show up on ebay. Until then, i guess i'll have to make do with the standard battery in it... hehehe :P
Old 04-22-2007, 04:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: PPC-6800

HobbesIsReal is keeping up the good workHobbesIsReal is keeping up the good work
The only thing I could see myself buying before is a memory card. Since a lot of my accessories are now BT, the only thing I will really need to buy is a case, car charger, and extra battery. Maybe a cable connection once I get it.

Except for the case I usually get all that stuff from eBay because of how inexpensive it usually is....but the prices in the link in the OP are fairly reasonable for retail.
Old 04-22-2007, 04:59 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Harrier, HTC Apache, HTC Titan, HTC Vogue....

colonel knows their stuffcolonel knows their stuffcolonel knows their stuffcolonel knows their stuffcolonel knows their stuffcolonel knows their stuff
FYI, I found a 2GB combo on buy.com (I think) for $35. Not only was it a micorSD, but it had both a mini and regular SD adapter so it could be used in the 6700 as well. Plus, I got $10 off for using Google Checkout. For those interested I will try to dig up the site and url.

If you have been helped by me or would like to support developers like Olipro, helmi_c, and others please feel free to Donate

ALWAYS FLASH BACK TO YOUR CARRIER'S OFFICIAL ROM BEFORE TAKING YOUR PHONE IN FOR SERVICE OF ANY KIND

Old 04-22-2007, 06:50 PM
Founder & Owner
Pocket PC: iPhone XS Max

Wideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Wideawake
newegg has 1gb for 15 pay with paypal get 5 off making it 10 bux that what I got mine for and I coulnt pass that up.
~Mike
Old 04-24-2007, 09:54 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

bigmikemn is a n00b
Guilty of purchasing a 2g MicroSD Card off of Ebay yesterday (27.50 w/ shipping).
Old 04-24-2007, 03:48 PM
Indigenous Nudist
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

Torx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIP
does the 6800 have a 3.5 headphone jack?

i currently have an aux adapter installed in my car to connect my zune to.
being able to connect the 6800 to my audio system would be awesome..

i read something about proprietary audio cable??

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan